Imprisoned

Flug's pov 

    It was dark. Very dark. I felt dizzy. My head hurt. I tried to move my hands, they didn't budge. Worry. Panic. I could feel my heart in my chest beating like crazy. 

    Where am I? 

    The last thing I remember is... 

    My head is foggy. I take in a deep breath to try and calm myself. I can't think if I'm having a panic attack. 

    'It's fine Flug,' I think to myself 'calm down and try to remember.' 

    The wedding, I was waiting for Slug at the alter. But then something happened. But what? I remember running to the big doors where Slug was supposed to come out of. I remember yelling at some lady and then being attacked by darkness. I try to think more, my head is still fuzzy and my headache is only getting worse. 

    I try to look around only to realize that the darkness was a blindfold and not just a dark room. My legs were bound to what I can only assume to be the legs of a chair, and my hands were tied behind the back of it. I close my useless eyes and try to listen or smell something, anything. The room smells damp and I can hear the sound of water dripping in a corner. A dungeon probably. I move my head around, it's not bound to anything. I lift my shoulder and move my face to it. I start trying to get the blindfold off with just my shoulder. I almost had it when I started to hear footsteps. My heart started to beat faster. 

    'Act like you're asleep!' a part of me screamed. So I did. I let my head slouch forward and loosen up all of my mussels. I hope I looked asleep. 

    A door opens. I let my breathing slow down. 

    "So,  Slug, my adorable Slug," chimed a female voice. Footsteps in my directions. "Aw, you're still asleep, not for long~" And then a bucket of cold water was dumped on me. Even though I wasn't actually sleeping my body still jolted up. Whoever this woman was giggled. 

   "Who are you?" I demanded. 

    "You seem awfully awake for someone who just woke up," she said with a giggle. The voice sounded fimular. 

    "Who. Are. You." I ask again. 

    "I shall be your bride!" she said in a happy tone. 

    "Um, no, I have a fiance and I don't plan on leaving him for someone who kidnapped me!" I yell getting more agitated as the sentence went on. 

    "You don't have a fiance anymore~" she said in a sing-song tone of voice. 

    "What do you mean by that?" Is Slug... dead? No, no, no he couldn't be! Right? He's too strong to let himself die! But what if he wasn't? 

    "My minions killed him! He was getting in the way of our love, Slug!" Slug? I don't think about it much. 

    "LIAR!" I accuse. 

    "Oh my dear Slug, do not worry you have me now!" Again, she called me Slug again. 

    "I am-" I stop myself. She thinks I'm Slug. She killed Slug because she thought that he was me. If she found out the truth would she kill me? I dicdied to use my finace's identity for now. "I am not interested in you!" I have to be more assertive, that's how Slug would react. 

    "Oh don't kid yourself! Of course you are! You once craved power, isn't that why you had become a villain oh so many years ago?" I know bits and pieces of Flug's past, I'll have to bull shit my way through this. 

    "I am not a villain!" I said with a growl. 

    "I'm not saying that you are, but you once were, you blew up your old school, Slug, you killed 3 kids and injured 30 others." 

     "Well, I'm not anymore! I am a hero now!" 

     "You think your good deeds cover up your bad ones? That's funny. People who go to jail are still considered bad even if they start doing nice things. One mistake is all it takes for the world to look down at you." 

    Wow. This hurts me and it's not my past she's talking about. 

    "People see me as a hero!" I argue. 

    "Not really, you are just a sidekick. You're always going to be in WhiteHat's shadow if you continue with this way of life," 

    "I'm fine with that, I have everything I need. I like being on WhiteHat's side, I like being valued as a person. I wouldn't do a thing to change the way I'm living right now. The only thing that I want to change at the moment is," I trail off, thinking of a way to phrase this. "The only thing is that I want to go home and marry my freaking finance!" 

    "I'm your finance now!" she cried out. 

    I raise a cooky eyebrow -I've spent the past week when I was alone imitating Slug for no reason in particular- "Oh yeah? I don't know what you look like, what type of person you are, who's your family, your job, etc. You haven't even proposed to me, we haven't even gone on a date! And you do know that realtionships goes both ways, right? You can't just announce that you're going to get married to someone who hasn't even seen you before! It's not how it works!" 

    "You have seen me before! I was the one who tempted you to the evil side!" she cried out sounding desperate. Slug hasn't told me this part... Maybe it's a good thing she got ahold me instead of him, I'm already corrupted and a villain, her lies and mischievous ways aren't going to do much to me. But my disturbed finance on the other hand... he wasn't the best hero, he was still somewhat cold and dark, but his heart was in the right place. If this lady was able to turn him into a villain once she could probablly do it again -albeit a bit harder because he was nowhere as bad as a place he was in when he first became one. 

     "I don't recall your voice," I said with a shrug. I wonder if she'll ever take this stupid blindfold off. But maybe she might notice that I wasn't Slug. Hair color is something that can change, eye color -without contacts witch are easy to tell are fake when you're really close, and why would Slug want to have brighter green eyes when he could literally make them any other color- cannot not. Before I hoped that she would take it off, now I'm hoping she doesn't take it off. 

    She huffed, "It doesn't matter if you don't recall my voice! We've still talked before!" 

    "That doesn't matter, I don't remember you and I am not going to marry someone I don't even know," I state matter a factly. Acting like Slug is really taking a lot out of me...

    I could tell by the noises she was making that she was getting frustrated. Instead of saying anything else she just stormed out of the room I was in. Was my act too good? 

    I hope the others are fine... And I pray that she was lying when she said that Slug was dead... I wonder how long I'm going to be here for... Probably not too long, I do technically live with two demons, they have to find a way to save me! 

    I sigh and decide that I have to see if I can brake myself out. 

(Shorter chapter I know. Tbh I just really want to get to the next part of "Creature of the Shadows" but I almost never update the same story twice in a row (unless there is a valid enough reason to do so). So um, yeah sorry for the shorter chapter. Also, what are you guys doing for Halloween? What are you dressing up as (if you're even dressing up)?)