The Begining of a Wedding!

Flug's pov 

    Today's the day. It's today. There was a hole in my gut. At this point, I can't even tell the difference between nervousness and dread... I still don't know why, but I feel like something bad is going to happen today. 

    "I don't know, I just feel like something is going to go wrong today," I said aloud to BlackHat who was currently tying my tie. 

    "If you don't want to marry him you don't have to," he told me as if it wasn't a big deal. I've been talking BlackHat's ear off all week about this. 

    "I do want to marry him though, I really do! It just feels like something is going to go wrong... BlackHat can't you listen to me?" 

    He sighed. Grabbed my face and told me, "Flug, today you're getting married to the love of your life. Today is yours and his day. Don't spend it worrying about nightmares that you can't remember and little shadow creatures that seem to scuttle out of sight before you can get a good look at them. Have fun. Let all of your worries drop away. If something does happen, me and WhiteHat will stop it from all going wrong. I promise you that today is going to be perfect for you and Slug." 

    I don't know whether it was the speech or is BlackHat used some sort of Hypno magic on me, but I wanted to believe him, so I did. 

    "You're right," I finally said. "Today is mine and Slug's day. And I will be damned if I spend it worrying about something that might not even happen!" 

    "That's the spirit!" BlackHat said in response. 

    "Flug are you ready?" WhiteHat called into the room. 

    "Yeah, be right there!" 

    "Oh, first," he started, "5.0.5 wanted you to wear this." 

    He gave me a cute purple flower that had a small pin that should keep it in my hair. I smile as I let him put it on me.  And then we both walk out to the altar to wait for Slug. 

Slug's pov

    Aiden was currently helping me get my dress in order. 

    "You know, I never actually wore a dress before and I think one really suits me," he said taking a pose, "Or should I say dresses me?" 

   I chuckle at him. He was the same Aiden I have always known. 

    "Get it? Because we're not wearing suits?" he asks ruining his own joke. 

     "Yeah I get it yo knucklehead," I told him laughing. 

    "How does it feel? Getting married in about 20 minutes?" he asks me his voice gaining a more serious tone to it.  

    "Nerve-wracking," I tell him honestly. "But today is the first day of the rest of mine and Flug's life. Whether if everything goes wrong, or if everything goes right." 

    I am so nervous, what if I do something wrong or what if something happened? But I am also extremely happy and excited. Me and Flug are getting married that is a pretty big deal.  

    "You're going to great!" 

     "Hey, do you have 5.0.5's flower crown? I can't remember where I put it." I asked. 

    "Yep!" he said as he grabbed it and placed it on my head. I look myself in the mirror and I have to admit, I look pretty good.  

No one's pov