Monstrosities

WhiteHat's pov 

   BlackHat and I were in the middle of moving from the Villainous universe to the Heroic as the scientists needed to switch universes as Flug was starting to get sick. There wasn't much to move from here to there. I didn't worry about the few clothes that are here as I have more in my own universe. BlackHat, however, doesn't have anything back in my room so he's packing up a few items in a box. 

   Sitting and watching him decide what to put in the box was starting to get boring so I decided to wander around the mansion. 

   I was walking through the halls when I trip over something long that makes a loud hiss noise. I stumble, but not fully fall. I turn around to see what I tripped on to see a big, long, red and black snake glaring and hissing at me. 

   I almost instantly let out a screech upon seeing the snake. Like a horror movie, I am paralyzed with fear. I have an extream case of ophidiophobia, and this is probably the biggest snake I have ever seen. 

   Blackhat almost instantly teleports to me. 

   "WhiteHat, what's wrong?!" He had teleported in front of me, so he couldn't see the snake. 

   I point at the snake, tears starting to flow down my cheeks. BlackHat turns around to see what I was pointing at. He sees the snake and I can feel his soul become relieved. 

   "That's just Lil' Jack, she's my snake, she tends to do her own thing most of the time. I guess I forgot to tell you about her," he says as he turns to me, he sees/feels the terror still residing in me. "What's wrong?" 

   I still can't take my eyes off of the snake. It seems to be less threatening now that BlackHat is here, but I still don't trust it. 

   "WhiteHat, you're really starting to worry me." 

   My Voice finally comes back, "I'M SCARED OF SNAKES!!!!" 

   BlackHat was obviously caught off guard. And the snake must have understood as it starts to slither away. 

   When the snake is no longer visible I let out a sigh of relief and I let myself relax a little. 

   "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I definitely should have, but I guess it didn't come to mind to tell you. ALSO, why didn't you mentioned you had a freaking snake?! Why haven't you even had the thought to show it to me?! Like a normal person would?!" I half explain/half yell at him. 

   "Like with you and your fear, it never came to mind to tell you, she does her own thing!" 

   I hear soft footsteps heading our way, and I look back to the hall where the snake was before. I see 5.0.5 standing there looking concerned. 6.0.6 was a little ways behind him. 

   "Arwoo?" (Something wrong?) the bear attempts to say something, but being the demon I am I'm able to understand him.

   "No, I'm fine," I tell the bear, who seems to brighten up at the fact I could understand him. 

   The bear seemed like he was going to question me more, but was promptly interrupted by 6.0.6 who simply put a claw on his shoulder. 5.0.5 looked at him a bit confused. 6.0.6 pointed his paw in the direction they came from but said nothing other than that. 5.0.5 sighs -or at least does something similar to a sigh- and looks at me one more time, than over to BlackHat before deciding that I was probably alright. 

   "You can understand the bear?" BlackHat said as we watch them waddle down the hall together. 

   "I can understand all types of animals, some are only capable of saying what they are doing or what they see, only the most intelligent ones can give you, all be it broken, conversations. But 5.0.5 was able to fully speak, in his own bear way of course, but speak none the less. Flug must have worked hard on him!" I explain. "Can't you understand them?" I turn towards him.