Dresses and Tuxes

Slug's pov. 

    One week. One week. Seven days. 168 hours. So little time... The girls -after reading a giant book about weddings- have separated us, saying that it's bad luck for the groom to see the... well... other groom before the wedding? Though I am playing the role of the bride. Flug and the Hats -from what Clem has told me- have mostly been in the chosen dimension preparing. 

   "So why again can't I see Flug for this next week?" I ask Clem. 

   "Well in that Wedding Book we saw that it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the ceremony. And Dem and I thought that a week should be a good enough length of time. Now come over here so you could try this dress on!" 

   Clem was helping me with dress shopping. And yes. I am going to be wearing a dress. Don question it. I just like the feeling of dresses. 

    She was currently holding a sparkly, white, strapless, one, that just barely touched the floor. It was really cute looking. 

    I grabbed it from her hands and went to one of the changing rooms. After a few minutes of me struggling to get it zipped up in the back, I finally walk out there to show her. 

    "What do you think?" I ask while doing a small twirl

    "You look amazing! This is the best one yet!" Clem responded looking me up and down. 

    "You think? Should I wear this one for the wedding?" I did rather like the dress. It looked pretty. 

    "Yeah! How much is it?" She asked while looking for a tag. 

    "Did you two find what yo-" the clerk stopped mi sentence as she turned the corner and saw that I was the one wearing the dress. My face instantly got red. Only a few people knew I liked to wear dresses, those being Clem, WhiteHat, and Flug of course. All of which I knew wouldn't tell a soul.

    Clem laughed a little at my probably very obvious embarrassment. 

    "Why is he the one wearing the dress?" The clerk just sounded a bit confused, not angry or disgusted. 

    "You better not tell a single soul..." I tell her with an extream amount of sour. 

    The clerk laughed a little bit, "You know the whole tsundere thing seems to fit you very well Slug!"  

    I just huffed in response. 

   "Who's the lucky woman? Or is it a man? An enby? Don't worry, I won't judge!" She was asking as I got up to take the dress off. 

    I could hear the two ladies talking outside of the changing room, mostly about girl things, and a little bit about the upcoming wedding. 

    I walked out with usual attire on.