Bell Test

Naruko pack her weapons, and pack a few apples and waters. Then she went to the training ground. Then she saw her team. She saw they were tired, and hungry. "Hey guys", she said as pull out the apples and the water.

"Why do you have those?", Sakura asked glaring at her. "I figured you guys  would skip breakfast, so brought you this. We would need our strength", she said as she handed them. Sakura took a bite as Sasuke quickly ate. Naruko started meditating.

~3 hours later
Their sensei appeared. "YOU'RE LATE!", Sakura shouted at him, as Naruko sat up. "Yeah, I lost of the road of life", he said, as the ground sweat drop. "Anyway, we are doing a survival test. You have to get these bells from me", he told them.

"Whoever doesn't get a bell before noon, you go back to the Academy", he said. Naruko and Sasuke look shock. "WHAT?!", screech Sakura. He pull out a timer and begin it. "Come at me, with killer instincts", he said.

"Begin!", he shouted. Both Sakura and Sasuke vanish. Naruko stay, pulling out a kuni. "Are you sure you want to do that Vixen?", he asked,  as he took his stance, then felt he trip something. Naruko jump back as he heard weapons coming at him. He vanished as many kunis, shuriken hitting the spot that he stand.

He appeared, and sweatdrop. *When did she do this? I just said to come at me with killer instinct*, he thought, then felt Naruko come at him to kick his head. He grab her leg, then looks down to see her almost touch the bell. He through one of the Naruko into the other one.

They sent both back, and the one he through, disappeared in smoke. *Shadow clone, where did she learn that?*, he thought. She wipe her mouth, and stand up. "I know you're stronger than me, and I know letting my anger out, because you abandoned on me. There is something more to this test, isn't there?", she said as she stare at him.

"Naruko, I'm sorry", he said. She then disappeared. He look down.

~With Naruko
She took a deep breath, and pull out a little book. She been creating new jutus. 
*Maybe I can use the Internal Cyclone*, she thought. She then heard whimpering. She spotted Sakura.

She woke her up, and Sakura almost punched her. She doge last second. "I have a one of the bells, so me and Sasuke can be together and you get sent back to the academy", she told her. "That just it", Naruko told her. "There have never been a team of two, I think the test is about teamwork", she told her.

"Maybe if you help convince Sasuke, we can all pass", she told her. She glare at her, then sign. "Fine, but don't even think about getting any in with me and Sasuke", she said. "Won't dream of it", she said. They ran to see both look to see Sasuke buried up to his head.

Naruko started laughing. She was laughing so hard, she fell down and started crying. "Get me out of here", he told them. "No, not until you hear me out", she told him, after she top laughing. "Fine", he told her.

"I think the purpose of this test is teamwork. If we work together, you can be a ninja. Then you can be stronger, and you can get revenge on your brother", she said. He look at her, and sign. "Fine", he said.

~With Kakashi
He haven't heard or saw anything. He then step back as a net shot up. He then felt someone by trying to kick him. He grab the person leg, then felt the person hand tried to reach for the bells, but he grab the person hand and through the person to the side. He saw it was Sasuke and Sakura caught him.

Then the timer ring. "Times up, I guess all of you fail", he said. "I don't think so", he heard Naruko's voice. He turned around to see Naruko holding the bells. He look down to see it was gone.

"How did you-", he said, but was cut off by her. "Sasuke, and Sakura's trap was a distraction, so you wouldn't see transform into a throwing star in Sasuke's hand when he reach for it", she explains. "Okay, Naruko, then who do you want to be your teammate?", he asked. "Well since Sasuke and Sakura are the top students, I should go back", she said. "No Naruko, you get the bell, with Sasuke", Sakura said.

"You came up with the plan and took a risk to get the bell", Sakura said. "No. You two can have the bell. You're the one made me listen so we can work together to get the bell", he said. "You all pass", Kakashi said.

Everyone looks at him. "This test was about working as a team. Meet here at 8 am tomorrow. Congratulations", he said. Naruko smile at the sky.