Imagine If...

It was 7:45 and I was getting ready to leave school. I got out and waited for Erick. Then I remembered that he had to go to La Banda. So I texted him.

Hope everything goes well . Good Luck  :)  ❤ 

Thank you hermosa. I'm already getting to know the guys and they seem really nice.

That's really good Ojitos. I have to go to school but I'll talk to you later Ok?

Yep. I have to get going too. Have a good day. Bye hermosa.

Bye Ojitos. Give it your all for me.

I meet up with Lisette and we walk to school.                                                              "What are you going to do about you know what? You know the situation?" Lisette said.                 
"Yes I know. I don't know what to do. I mean if I don't tell him things will be worse and I'll have to live with that guilt. But if I do tell him I might lose him. And Lisette I don't want to lose him," A tear rolls down my cheek.                                                                                      "You won't lose him. You might if you don't tell him the truth." She says and I nod.                           
"I'll tell him in the right moment." I say. "So you know that Joel guy from La Banda? Well you think that if I go to one of the shows and go backstage I might meet him?" She changes the subject.                                                            "I don't know. Maybe. So you really like Joel huh?" I chuckle.                                    "Yes! We are around the same age. He is 16 so pretty good for me. He sings good, seems nice, and he has the look. So a win-win right?" She says.                  "I guess. But you have to meet the guy first. Imagine him and Erick being part of the group," I say.                                  "Imagine that," Lisette says. 

We get to school. The day past slowly and when it was lunch it was just me and Lisette. It was a little quiet.                "Is this how it's going to be if Erick makes La Banda?" I ask.                              "I don't know what are we going to do without that boy." Lisette gives a soft smile.                           
"Imagine if he makes it. Will he leave me? Or would he already have if he had found out the truth?" I ask sadly.      "Hey," she grabs my hand. "He wouldn't do that. Erick isn't like that. But we have to hope for the best for him right?" She says.                                                      "Yes. I obviously want what's best for him, which is to make it. I want to see him live his dream. And making people happy. Making music people around the world might hear. It might be a bit hard to see him go. But like how the saying goes, "if you love someone you have to learn to let them go." I say.          "You're right. And that is why you are my best friend. You always want what is best for others. And you support others too." She says giving me a smile. I smile back.