His Aroma

The next day I spent some time with Lisette until she has to leave. I was looking at my Instagram when I see that Erick is calling me. Oh no. Should I pick up? Am I going to tell him? I was so busy deciding what to do that I dont realize that the ringtone stopped. He calls and this time I pick up slowly.
"Hello?" I say. My voice was shakey. I cleared my throat.
"Are you ok?" He asks worried.
"Yeah. It's just that I had something stuck on my throat." I was lying already. I felt bad.
"Can you come over?" He asks.
"Yeah sure I'll be there in 20 minutes."
"Ok bye Hermosa."
"Bye."

I go to his house and knock. He opens the door giving me a big smile. I dont know for how long I can lie. I smile back. We go to the living room.
"Are you sure you are ok?" He asks.
"Yes." I say.
"You dont seem so. When we were I called you, you said bye not bye Ojitos." Dang he knows me so good.
"Yea it's just that my tia died of cancer." I technically wasn't lying.
"Oh I'm sorry." He hugs me tightly.
"Thank you." I say and hug him tighter.
"Anyway what are you going to do next on La Banda?" I change the subject.
"Oh we are going to make our little band and sing a song. I guess it's to see how we can work together." He seemed so happy.
"So you know anyone?" I ask.
"Yeah there I met some of the guys. They are really nice. And I feel like if I dont make it, it will be alright because I knew them and I knew that they were great guys."  He says smiling.
"That's good. So any of them cute?" I ask playing around. He got angry. I punch his arm and say, "I'm kidding menso." I poke his nose.
"You better be." He says serious.
"I am! I only like you." I start to think of what happened with Mario. I look away. He puts his hand on my chin so I could look at him.
"What's really wrong?" He says softly.
"What's going to happen if you win. You are going to be traveling." I whisper.
"IF I win. And even IF I win I'll still stay in contact with you. And when we get to come back here I'll visit you. Dont worry." He plants a soft kiss on my lips.
"You're right. Plus you making other people happy makes me happy." I smile.
His phone rings. He checks it. Its Diamond.
"Hello?"
"Hey. Are you busy?" She asks.
"Yes I'm with Veronica."
"You won't be for long.." she hangs up.
"What? That was weird" He asks.
"What did she want?" I ask.
"She said that she wanted to hang out and obviously I said no because I was with you and then she said that I won't for long. She is really weird." I panic. Oh no what if she recorded what happened with Mario? Is that why Mario said that he didn't want to? I was deep in my thoughts when I hear Erick call my name.
"Veronica!" He yells.
"Opps I'm sorry."
"What were you thinking about?"
"A surprise." I say quickly.
"What type of surprise?" He says raising his eyebrows up and down.
"Not like that!" My cheeks turn red. He laughs.
"Do you want to watch a movie." He asks me.
"Yeah sure." He puts on Aladdin. Halfway throughout the movie I rest my head on his shoulder. I fall asleep with the smell of his perfume. The next morning my head is in his lap. And there is a blanket over me. I feel him touching my hair.
"Good morning." He says as he kisses my cheek.
"Good morning," I say stretching and he laughs. I stay in his lap. We stare at each other for a long time.
"So.. I'll make breakfast?" He says.
"Ok I'll help." We make pancakes. He gets behind me and hugs my waist.
"Yes..?" I say smiling.
"You smell good." His nose touches my neck. He kisses it lightly.
"You're tickling me!" I say laughing. He finds where my ticklish spot is, which is by my stomach and my back and he begins to tickle me. I try to run but we are in the couch and I'm under him. I laugh so hard.
"Erick I cant breath!" I say laughing.
"Ok I'll stop." He gets up and leaves his hand outstretched. I take it and we head to the kitchen and eat. After 3 hours I was going to leave.
"Bye Ojitos."
"Bye mi princesa." He kisses me and I leave.