'Just help yourself to the heels in my closet and choose whichever you like,' she said.

I crossed the room and began looking through the variety of shoes on her shelves, deciding on a pair of thin strapped white heels. I spotted a silver and white clutch on the shelf and grabbed it, holding it against my dress to check it out.

'Can I borrow this too?' I asked her, spinning around to hold it up.

'You don't have to ask,' she chuckled.

'Thanks,' I replied, heading to put my things into it.

Moving across the room, I stopped at Penny's dresser where I had stored a few of my things in her jewellery box. I pulled out my small hoop earrings and put them in before looking back into the box and spotting my Tiffany bracelet that Cal had bought me for my birthday. I had been wearing it when I'd left and took it right off when I'd went to bed the first night at Penny's, neglecting to retrieve it again for the rest of the week. I sighed in sadness and proceeded to put it back onto my wrist. It reminded me of him, which was comfort and pain at the same time but it was my favourite piece of jewellery and it went well with my outfit.

'Oh, that'll be Georgie,' Penny said, as she applied her makeup in the mirror and a knock sounded at the door. 'Come in!!'

The door opened and Georgie stepped in wearing a white crop t-shirt with high waist brown canvas pants.

'Wow, trendy,' I said.

'Always,' he replied, placing the bag in his hand onto the desk and pulling out two bottles of vodka. 'Let's get drunk!'

'Yes!' I cheered, heading over to join him.

'I brought paper cups,' he said, pulling them out of the bag.

He proceeded to pour vodka into three cups for us, mixing it with cola and Georgie and I sat on my bed to drink as Penny put on her dress and shoes.

The three of us continued drinking and turned the music up, dancing around the room as we became more intoxicated until our ride texted to say he was here; a friend of Georgie's from college.

The guy, named Liam, drove us to the house that the party was being held at and as we headed inside, the pounding of the music and the crowds of drunken teens made me giggle drunkenly. I was so ready to party my sorrows away.

Penny, Georgie and I headed to the garden where we joined a couple of guys playing beer pong and by the end of the four games, we were wasted.

We headed inside to the lounge where the students were packed together in a sweaty, heated cluster, dancing to the music that blared through the speakers laid out all over the room. We danced together, laughing and smiling and continued drinking until I found myself become a little sick and overheated, pulling them back out to the garden.

We found a couple deck chairs and lounged ourselves onto them, laughing at how unbelievably hard it was to walk in our heels.

'Oh, this has been the best party so far,' Penny laughed.

'I know,' I said, my own voice sounding like it was echoing in my drunken state. 'I wonder if Chelsea and Yasmine are here.'

'Ew, hope not,' Georgie said.

'Erm...what?' I asked, my mouth falling open in a surprised smile. 'That's bitchy!'

'They are!' he cried. 'I don't like them; they're super bitches.'

'Says you!' Penny laughed. 'But honestly, me neither.'

'Hey, they were my best friends all through school,' I said, taking another swig from my paper cup.