I'd only suggested coming here so I could pick up the album Rae was holding onto for me but I knew I was definitely going to spending at least a hundred quid now.

"Holy shit!" Harry swore suddenly and I looked up in shock and slight panic only to find him holding up a Led Zeppelin vinyl and I rolled my eyes.

Way to terrify an already jumpy person.

"Thought of you when we got it in." Rae called out and I glanced at her discreetly, they sure knew each other well for Harry simply being her drug dealer.

"Should've texted." Harry muttered as he looked over the back of it and even from where I was standing I could see it was a four disc set and probably a collectors item.

"Are you fucking kidding? Two hundred and fifty quid?" Harry swore before he put it back and shook his head.

"It's a collectors." Rae called out as Harry wandered off, his hands in his pockets. I thought drug dealing paid well but clearly not.

"Mates rates?" Harry offered making Rae laugh and even my lips twitched as I carefully made my way towards the record and picked up discreetly, hiding it against my chest.

"I'll remind you of that next time." Rae muttered and I snorted, making both her and Harry look at me and I smiled innocently at him as he narrowed his eyes.

"M'ready to go whenever you are." Harry directed at me and I nodded as I pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

I glanced at the time on my phone as I waited for Rae to make her way back over to the counter. I watched as Rae scanned the first two albums before pausing on the Led Zeppelin one and raised an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"It's a present. Don't say anything." I mumbled quietly, hopefully quiet enough Harry wouldn't hear.

Rae pressed her lips together but still smugly smiled at me and I flushed, there was nothing wrong with giving someone a gift.

"That comes to, shit Poppy, three hundred and ten pounds please." Rae let out a low whistle and I rolled my eyes even though it did cause quite a sharp pain in my soul.

"Just take my money." I muttered as I pushed my PIN in and laughed a little as she bagged my records up and I smiled at her. "See you soon yeah?"

"Of course, get you and Ollie round for dinner sometime soon. See ya Harry!" Rae called out as I took a step away and towards Harry who simply raised his hand in a static wave to her before turning his attention to me.

I followed Harry out in silence, digging my hands further into the pockets of his jacket to combat the cold as we walked. I thought he was going to say something but he didn't and instead just kept looking at me every few seconds.

"Is something wrong?" I risked asking, I was still almost a little bit scared to ask considering Harry used to snap at me every other sentence but lately we were doing okay.

I didn't know what had changed but I wasn't complaining, considering my crush was growing bigger and bigger by the day. And Harry forcing me out the house to get away from Oliver had only intensified it.

"Huh?" Harry frowned as he unlocked his car and I carefully put my bag down and climbed into the passenger seat.

"You keep looking at me...are you okay?" I rephrased my question watching as Harry pursed his lips and turned the heat up in the car and I felt bad, he didn't have a coat because of me.

"M'fine." Harry shrugged and I nodded slowly, chewing my lip.

The two of us sat in silence for a few minutes and I wondered if he was waiting for me to say something or what. Although I was debating when I should give him the record, maybe I could wait until Christmas?