Decision

Ink POV
  By the time i made it to the spider bake sale I was calmed down a bit.
  "Are you seriously going to buy that stuff? It's rubber." Chara pointed out.
  "It's still a healing item." I said. "And it'll make Muffet spare me easy."
  They shrugged.
  "So, now you know the truth, what are you gonna do when you're done?" They asked.
  "...I'm staying on the surface. I don't take kindly to being tricked. I've already been tricked before and it... it kinda broke my heart a bit.."
  They smirked.
  "Whose the guy?" They asked in a teasing tone.
  "None of your business Chara." I said blushing.
  "Ooooo you're blushiiiinggg~" they sang. Now they're just mocking me.
  I fiddled with the strings in the hoodie pocket. Contemplating if I could strangle Chara and still get away with the mercy run. I decided against it.
  After fighting and sparing Nabstablook the rest was pretty easy.
  It took a while but we finally got to Toriel house. I felt like I was being fallowed all the way though. Not a good feeling.
  Again she gave me a room. I didn't take the toy knife this time but I did imminently fall asleep on the bed. I woke up the next day.
  Like last time, the pie was there. I took it and put it in my inventory.
  I got supplies from the other rooms and saw Toriel yet again.
  "Ah, up from your nap I see." She said.
  I nodded and went downstairs. She raced me to the door and just barely won.
  "You cannot leave child! I will not let you! It's to dangerous!"
  "I can do it."
  "...then prove it! Fight me or run away!"