Genocide: Snowdin beginning

Ink POV
  I shivered as I walked through the snow. Then I remembered Error's jacket. I sighed and reluctantly put it on.
  I smiled. It felt like it did when we were friends. If I were hurt he'd hold me and try his best to make me feel better.
  Then I frowned. Remembering how he walked out on me.
  "Hey, are you done daydreaming!? Let's move!" Chara scolded.
  I put my hands in the pockets and kept walking. I felt something in the pockets so I took it out. It was an old picture of me and him. I smiled.
  "Aw, how cute. He misses you." Chara said sarcastically.
  "At least I don't fuck chocolate." I said continuing my path.
  "Neither do I!"
  I laughed as I heard something behind us. I took out the knife.
  "That comedian..." Chara hissed.
  I turned to see Classic. He walked to me.
  "...ok what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be Savin aus?" He asked.
  I explained my situation to him and what I was planning on doing. Lucky for me he understood.
  He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.
  "Well... can ya spare yer old friend some pain and kill me now... I can't see Papy die again." He said.
  I started crying but nodded.
  "Don't worry kiddo. I'm not mad. You're tryin to save your friends."
  I stabbed him. He chuckled as he dusted.
  "Say bye to Grilbz for me..."
  I sat there for a moment, thinking of what I'd agreed to. I cut my arm again.
  "One per kill." I said.