Genocide: The Begining Of The Ruins

Ink POV
I woke up in a bed of golden flowers. Chara was looking straight at me.
"Greetings. I will be following you." They said.
I sat up and thought. If I do the genocide route first... I can make it up to them by doing the pacifist run!
  I stood and walked to a new room. There Flowey was waiting. I sighed and walked to him.
  "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey The Flower." He said.
  "...that's stupid." I said.
  "You're stupid!"
  I laughed.
  "Very mature Flowey." I said.
  "Hm... you're new to the underground aren't you?" He asked.
  "I guess. I mean, it ain't that different from other places." I told him.
  He looked annoyed and surrounded me with little white dots.
  "Your soul needs love! Step into the friendliness pellets." He smiled creepily.
  I rolled my eyes and walked into one. I lost nineteen hp. Shit. I'm down to one..
  "You IDIOT in this would it's KILL OR BE KILLED!" He laughed.
  I saw Toriel walking to us. She sped up and hit Flowey with a fireball.
  She walked to me.
  "Oh, what a horrible creature! Attacking a poor defenseless child."
  I am well over a thousand years old.
  "No need to fear child. I am Toriel! Caretaker of the ruins." She said.
  "And I'm Peter Pan. I let mermaids try to kill my girlfriend." I said.
  We both laughed.
  "Oh, what is your actual name dear?" She asked.
  "Ink." I told her.
  She took me into the ruins and explained that there were puzzles and monsters of all sorts. I bumped into a Froggit. When she wasn't looking, I slit it's throat. It turned to dust and I caught up with Toriel.

Error POV
  "Interesting! She seems to be doing genocide first." Nightmare said.
  I watched Ink, worried. I love her but, after what I did to her there's no way she could possibly want to still be my friend.
  I looked over to Dream and Blue. Blue was hiding his face in Dream's shirt while Dream held him.
  "I can't believe this! Why!? We tried to teach her to be peaceful!" Blue said.
  "I'm sure there's an explanation." Dream told him. "Besides, it is just a test. She can't fail."
  I watched her fight the dummy.
  "Um... n-no no child! You must wait for me. We wouldn't want to hurt anyone."

Ink POV
  "Good job kid." Chara said. The took a chocolate bar out of nowhere and started eating it.
  Toriel lead me to another room and told me to wait.
  "Where the hell'd you get a chocolate bar?" I asked.
  "I'm a ghost. I summon things." They hissed.
  "Right... can I have some?" I asked.
  They looked at me like I had just murdered someone. Well, I did but, that's besides the point.
  "Um. No!" They yelled.
  I laughed.
  "Why? Are you in a relationship with it or something?" I joked.
  "Y'know what? Yes! Yes i am! I am in a relationship with chocolate!"
  I laughed harder as the kept ranting about how much they loved their chocolate partner.
  "Ok, I'm getting bored here. Let's go." I said.
  I stood up and started walking. Toriel called me.
  "Hello child! You have not left the room have you?" She asked.
  "Uh... no." I lied.
  "Good. There are various puzzles I have yet to explain. It would be dangerous to try and solve them on your own." She said.
  She hung up. I saved and walked to another room.
  "Monster candy... take it all." Chara said.
  I took three and the bowl fell over. I ate one.
  I walked back out. A Whimsum started a fight. I easily stabbed it and got twenty g. I played through the leaves and a Froggit attacked me. I kicked it and snapped its neck.
  I made my way through many more monsters and a maze.
  "So, Chara, if you're in a relationship with chocolate... do you fuck it?"  I asked.
  "What!? No! That's gross and weird! Chocolate is for eating not... SEX!" Chara said, kind of offended.
  "Woah, woah ok I'm sorry." I said.
  I bought some food from the spider bake sale and killed the spiders there. I got my g back.
  We made it to Toriel house and found a toy knife. Perfect.