Genocide: Snowdin Town

Error POV
  I got more and more worried every second Ink was in that world. Shes fragile. Well, emotionally. Physically she could kick anybody's ass.
  I watched her sadly kill Classic and look at the photo I kept of us. Luckily everyone else was asleep. Everyone except Dream who was cuddling a sleeping Blue. Ink cut herself again. I teleported her some bandaids. Colorful of course.
  She put them on and continued.

Ink POV
  I moved on and walked through the gate Papyrus had made. I saw a century station and an odd lamp.
  "What the hell?" Chara asked.
  I shrugged and moved forward. I started to feel a bit dizzy. Like, nothing was real. I sat down for a minuet.
  "Why'd we stop?" Chara asked, slightly annoyed.
  "I-I feel... dizzy. I just need to sit." I told them. They sighed and got me some water. I drank it.
  "...Chara..."
  "Yeah?"
  "You gave me vodka."
  "I am aware."
  I threw it out and resorted to eating the snow.
  Disgusting.
  After shops and various fights, I had to do what I feared most. Fight Papyrus.
  I'm already crying. Any Papyrus- for any Sans is like a brother.
  It pained me so much just to watch him try and spare me. I started sobbing as Chara forced me to press fight. Instead of Papyrus, I stabbed myself.
  I'm in the save screen. Far away, I see a blue and purple striped sweater. Frisk. And... with Frisk I see Geno.
  I approached them...

Cliff hangers