Sajan Ji Ghar Aaye!

Start from the beginning

T:   I am not understanding Mom how can you prioritize society over your daughter's happiness?Watch Harsh Uncle and learn something from him.
And your daughter is today's girl.She is not helpless or vulnerable.I can take my own stand.
Shivaay always has been a very good friend to me.We never saw life-partner potential in us.

It's good that this forced marriage got called off.I myself was not ready for it.Mom,if you won't respect my self-respect then who will?
And I am not going to remain single all through my life.Like Shivaay and Anika have found each other,I think there is someone whom God has made for me................Sagar was listening to everything in silence.He comes forward-

Sa:   I want to tell something.Even I am involved in this marriage.......In this regard,I agree with Dr.Kapoor completely.It's better to remain single than suffer in a love-less and unwanted marriage.
If we marry,it should be for ourselves,not to please the society or anyone else........I knew from the beginning that Anika won't marry me.I was simply waiting for that moment when she would come and tell me that.Anika loves Shivaay and that's the only truth and everything else is lie.

Anika wanted only Shivaay and she got him.For that,I am the most happiest one............He turns to Mrs.Kapoor-

With due respect Aunty Ji,if you don't mind then I want to marry your daughter!

Everyone present there gets hugely surprised at this sudden turn of the event.Rudra tells Om-

R:   Yeh kaunsa twist aagaya story mein O?
O:   Shut your mouth.Whatever it is,looking just fantastic.......Sagar comes to Tia-

Sa:   You must be most surprised no?Perhaps you are thinking I am doing a favour to you by showing interest in marrying you all of a sudden.Perhaps I have taken this decision just now.But this is not the case.
Remember,we met at Priyanka's reception?There I overheard your and Anika's conversation.Not intentionally but by chance....Tia gets shocked.Sagar continues-

You were saying to Anika that I was your crush during college time and soon that turned into love from your side.But you never got the chance to express it and all those.Hearing that at first I was shocked then became glad that someone has come who also loves me,from her heart,genuinely.
I wanted to talk to you regarding this matter but the news of your marriage with Shivaay came abroad.I thought I lost the opportunity but here I am,standing in front of you.I just want to tell you,Anika was my first love,is and always will be.There is no cure of it.
Because first love is very special for every person,those,who truly love.

But I am just lucky that I am your first love and that's more than enough for me.With you,I want to give a second chance to my love........Sagar goes on his knees-

Tia,will you marry me?

Smiling through tear-tinged eyes,Tia puts her hand in Sagar's hand and says- "Yes".Standing up he kisses Tia's hand.
There,everyone claps and cheers for them.Dadi says-

D:   All's well that's ends well.Jo jiske kismat mein hai,aakhir woh mil hi jaati hain..........Shivaay looks at Anika.Right that moment someone comes and tells that auspicious moment of the wedding is getting away.Pandits are waiting for the marriages to commence.

All get conscious of that.Two pair will get married now.God himself has swapped the bride and groom!
But Shivaay declares that he would marry Anika following all the rituals with her,from the start.So he postpones his marriage to that,everyone agrees.Then,Sagar and Tia exchange rings and sit in the altar for their marriage.

Under the supervision of two Pandits,they exchange garlands,take seven pheras while giving seven vows.Lastly Sagar fills Tia's parting with red vermilion and ties wedding chain around her neck,making her his wife.
Thus,Tia and Sagar's marriage gets completed.Some time later,Shekhawats leave with their daughter-in-law and Sagar with his newlywed wife,Tia.The affairs in Rose Garden come to an end.