I wince, but Randy just smirks at me.

I cover my fists in water and I run at Randy, even though I feel immense pain in my thigh.

I punch Randy in the face and he spins into the wall.

Randy gets up as I breath heavily. Randy pulls a knife from his shoe and he throws it at me, my water catches it, and I lodge it deep into the ceiling.

Randy scowls at me.

I'd be lying if I wasn't scared, I'm fucking terrified, but a hero keeps calm in every situation, and I know better than to let my emotions dictate my actions. I'm not terrified for myself, I'm terrified of failing and Randy gets to my friends and family.

The hero's bust the door down to see me on defense and Randy on offense.

Midnight let's out her fumes, and Randy falls asleep.

I drop the gun and I fall on my ass, about to cry in relief.

"He wasn't shot." Cementos says as he looks at Randy.

Midnight kneels next to me. "Hey kid, I'm gonna knock you out for a bit, just so we can get your wounds taken care of and you can get some decent sleep." Midnight says to me and she doesn't even wait for my answer, she releases her fumes up my nose and I'm out like a light.

I wake up at some point and I hear that police talking.

I open my eyes and they're blurry, so I rub them, in a moment, I see Katsuki and Izu over me.

"Is it over?" I ask.

Katsuki and Izu each take a hand. "No casualties, you held him off." Aizawa says at the foot of the bed. "You shouldn't have shut the door though." Aizawa says to me.

"He was in the perfect spot to shoot Mic." I say and Aizawa looks at me surprised. "I couldn't let that happen." I say to Aizawa. "He's your friend." I say and Katsuki grips my hand tighter.

"Yeah well you could have fucking died in there." Katsuki growls out.

I look at him and I smile. "I wasn't gonna die, I was too scared to fail in there, because if I failed, Randy would have come after you guys." I say to Katsuki.

"Midoriya, Bakugou, Eraser, we need to ask Ray Kage some questions, would you please wait outside?" A police officer asks them.

"Its Midoriya, Ray Midoriya, my legal name." I say and the officer nods in apology.

"We're not done talking about this." Katsuki says to me and I nod as he leaves with Izu and Aizawa.

I sit up with some trouble. "What do you want to know, Officer?" I ask him.

He opens a note pad and asks me questions that I answer honestly and he makes me go over everything, from the time I was a kid with him, until he got arrested, to the time I visited him in jail, and then what happened.

"May I ask how long I've been asleep?" I ask the officer.

"14 hours." He says to me and I nod.

"Thank you." I say and he nods.

"Thank you for holding off Randy, even though you had every right to kill him." The officer says to me and leaves the room.

Recovery girl comes in and she lectures me about my reckless behavior and I grip the blanket. "Though you did good." Recovery girl relents and she gets a pair of crutches. "You can go back to the dorms whenever you please." Recovery girl says as she sets the crutches next to the bed.

I nod in thanks and I get up with some trouble and I almost fall, but I use one of the crutches to keep myself up.

I use the crutches to leave the room and I get confronted by Nezu.