Chapter 48

Aria's POV

Coldness that's all I felt just a freezing liquid being poured on me. "WAKE UP BITCH!!! It's your wedding day!!"

"Leave me alone I'm sleeping!" I disappear under the wet covers before she yanked them off of me.

"Come on its time to make you Mrs. Salvatore!!!" I look around the room to see maids and Zara holding Luca in his little black tux, with Crystal smiling like a maniac. "Are you ready, because your son is!"

Because of wedding day and last night events with the bachelors and bridal parties me and Angelo ended sleeping in different rooms, well almost. I slept in our room while Angelo slept at the estate with the guys. "I have a headache....!" Zara handed me my son giving me a good look at my little handsome prince. Remembering what I did last night with Angelo.....

Last night

"GIRLS NIGHT!" They all screamed loudly, while Rosa shushed them because of Luca sleeping. "Girls night!" They whispered.

"So what are we doing first?." Arianna asked.

"Well first we need our outfits and I got that covered!"

"Oh no! Crystal nice and simple, I'm a mother!"

"Not tonight, your a dirty mother!" That is wrong in so many ways, bless her child! Crystal disappeared with the rest of the girls to get dress while I wait with Rosa and my son.

"He such a calm baby." Rosa said rubbing his little chubby cheeks.

"I know he's perfect!" It brought a tears to my eyes knowing he's been through so much to be born and because of me and his fathers past he would get stuck with our fallouts. I won't let that happen.....

"Are you ok sweetheart?!"

"Yeah I'm just thinking?!" She puts Luca in his bassinet and surprises me with a hug.
"Uh, Rosa are you ok?"

"You make my son happy so you should be happy too, you have been through hell with your past but here you are with a handsome baby boy and about to get married to the one that fills your heart. Don't think about the terrible things in the future because when your with family that outcome will change." I hugged her back with a few tears escaping.

"OK BITCHES LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WE CALL NOW WOMEN AND WHAT THEY ARE  MADE OF.!!" Zara and Arianna come out posing with Crystal in their outfits, they slayed their clothes.

!!" Zara and Arianna come out posing with Crystal in their outfits, they slayed their clothes

Arianna's dress^^❤️