- The Beginning -

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Uhh y-yes sir! We're just checking some things here hehe."

"Oh it's all cleared. I need people in the hospital now. They said there's a doctor trapped in there together with some of our men. Would you go there?"

Momo and Sana shared some hesitant looks after what the chief said. Neither do they know that wearing those uniform comes up with big responsibilities and not just good causes.

"Uhm c-copy that sir! We'll go our way now, if you'll excuse us."

"Okay. Be careful officers."

They turned their backs immediately as soon as they said their goodbyes. They wanted to run, but chose not to.

When the two girls are about to to take another step away when the man spoke again.

"Oh I forgot! I need some hands on another building. You can go alone, there are other officer in the hospital, so you don't need to worry." The man said looking at Sana. Her happy face was now washed out with concern. The two looked at each other with eyes wide open. "And you with the bangs. You go with me."

———————————————————

"Fck fck fck fck Sana. What do I do now? Oh my gosh we should have run when we had a chance. Arghhhh!!"

Amidst all the chaos and complicated circumstances they are in, Sana still chose to go to the hospital. If this is the only way she can go back with Momo, she's willing to do it.

Oh Erase that.

She's forced to.

She found her way in inside the hospital just in time. It's a big place, so any door will do just to get her inside the building.

The place was a total mess. It's the actual representation of any hunted hospital you can see on horror movies. Lights flickering, dark hallways, and a freaking wheelchair in the middle of nowhere. Growling and snarling of Zs can heard even there is no one in sight.

An actual horror.

"Okay Sana. Just do what you have to do okay? Find the others and leave. Find the others and leave. Copy that self?" She said while patting herself . "Okay okay good job, Sana. You should be promoted to a real officer when all of this end. Yeah that would be cool."

All the encouraging words had been said throughout her adventure in the hospital. She encountered Zs from time to time, but the loud growling earlier is still there and even getting louder everytime she get closer to the basement.

When she finally set her foot to the end of the hallways. She saw right in fron her eyes where the sounds is coming from.

"Oh fudge.."

Standing there, is an officer about 5'9 tall trying to keep the zombies away from the breaking fence. He was struggling as the Zs was trying to eat his brains trying to break inside the hospital while he was piking them one by one with his little knife.

She didn't know what comes to her mind,

but she ran up to him and help him hold the fence.

"Oh thank God! I thought they already forget about me! What took you so long?"

The officer said looking so thankful about Sana's presence.

"Uhh s-sorry. I just got the order."

"Aish! Don't worry I got this. The doctor is in one of the rooms on the left side."

"How will I know if that's the room? I don't want to stumble into another horde."

"You will know if you're in the right room, trust me." He said without stopping in putting mercy into the Zs head.

"What about you? This looks like it will break anytime now officer."

"I know okay? So I need you to bring the doctor outside this hell now, so we can get out all together. You hear me?"

Sana nodded involuntarily. She doesn't understand the risk of doing this just for a single doctor who's probably afraid to get out.

But she had no choice.

She had no choice again.

"Okay. I'll send you a signal when we finally out."

"Copy that!"

With those words, Sana ran for her life without stopping. She don't know where she's going, she's just taking the way to the left hall without any idea where the hell is the man in white.

She stopped on her tracks when she finally reach a two way door on the end of the hallway. Screams of pain can be heard from the outside as the sounds of murmurs echoed.

"Now I know when he said I'll know when I'm in the right room." Sana said to herself.

She slowly make her way closer to the door as she touches the handle.

Little did she know that her life was about to turn crazy more than it is right now when she decided to enter.

—————————————

DATE: 51 Days in Apocalypse

TIME: 6:66

LOCATION: New York

It was another day for Tzuyu.

Another day of looting around in any standing establishment to stay alive. She's been on her own ever since the break out happened.

It doesn't matter tho.

Because she's been all alone her whole life.

It's not that she was abandoned or raised in a foster home. She just chose to move out from their house and left her country land.

Now that the apocalypse happened, Tzuyu didn't know if she will feel devastated that the world is ending, or feel glad because she doesn't have to worry about people around her anymore.

But fate does not seem to go in Tzuyu's way when she chose to loot the abandoned hospital in New York.

She have no idea that her apocalypse was just about to  start when she step at the basement floor and open the door to the left hall.

"H-help."

A single word.

One woman.

In a snap of a finger,

Her apocalypse started.

----------------

Finals is done sooo back to weekly updates!

I think I lost my readers from my hiatus, please leave some comments below to let me see what u thinking <3