One Night Stand- Chapter 1

I slam her against the wall. Colors dance around me and the whole world is spinning. But tonight I don't care. The room is overly hot, or maybe it just feels that way. Whatever. I press my lips to hers so hard. So furiously. I stop to take a breath of air.

~

I wake up, my head is throbbing. Everything is sore. I don't know where I am, but I have a strange sense of security. Like someone makes me feel safe. I turn over in my bed, and see a beautiful girl. How did she get there? Whatever, I'll figure it out later.

I stare at her, looking into her fluttering eyes. She is about to wake up. Wait, I recognize her! Slow memories from the night before come flooding back in.

(Flashback) 

"We're going to a bar! Yay!" Cried Niall.

"I'm so excited! Those bloody American laws don't let us drink anymore!" Cried Harry.

"Boys, I'm going all out tonight. Don't count on me to be your daddy direction cause I'm celebrating!" I shouted.

We had just finished our last concert of our tour. Now, we were in London, having an amazing time. Well, everyone was except me. I was trying to have a good time, I really was. But I couldn't after I broke up with Danielle just 2 weeks ago.

She had been offered a job. A really good one. It was to be a high-fashion, editorial super model. An Australian agency had seen her in pictures with me, and called her right up. I was happy for her, I really was. It was her dream job. But she had to move to Australia, and Danielle isn't a long-distance kind of girl.

So I decided to wallow in my grief, drinking it out. (So unlike me). I was desperate for an escape.

We had arrived at the bar. It was an old looking run-down building made entirely out of red brick. To enter, there was a revolving door.

I heard someone shout, probably Louis, "last one to the door is the lousiest singer!" Immediately, all the boys raced to the door, somehow all fitting in the same section, and entering the bar.

I just didn't really feel up to it right now though. Slowly I walked through the rotating door. Suddenly, I felt Niall trying to put me in a deadly headlock to mess up my hair. I am so much stronger than him though, immediately I reversed the roles. Niall was instantaneously caught in one of my headlocks. He was out of luck. There was no escaping it once you were in.

After, I walked to the bar. Zayn came a sat next to me. Soon, the bar tender came up and asked if I would like to order a drink. I decided to get a margarita. Suddenly, I heard Zayn sigh. "Come on Liam. You have to get over Danielle soon. You are Liam fucking Payne. A million girls would start crying even if they just got the chance to see you. Its time to move on. Ditch the margarita and get something else." Margaritas were Danielle's favorite drink.

I saw Zayn motion over the bar tender again. This time he ordered 2 straight shots of vodka. Both for me. I sipped them down quickly. Maybe Zayn was right. Maybe it was time to move on. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw someone. It was a girl. Suddenly, she started walking toward me. She sat down next to me. "Can i buy you a drink?" She said. "Sure. One shot of vodka please." I replied.

~ end of flashback~

Suddenly, she opened her crystal blue eyes

------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE CONTINUE READING THE NEXT CHAPTER CALLED THE MORNING AFTER. DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!