Chapter 14: Befana

Začať od začiatku

Marinette abruptly went to the "Dentist" with Alya!

Gina was a bit scared and confused by Marinette's excuse, but she went either way!

Gina was left alone upset and distressed

Gina went back to the bakery and thought that Marinette didn't want to spend time with her grandmother...

Hawkmoth: "What could be more powerful than a grandmother deserted by her own granddaughter? Perfect fodder for disappointment and misunderstanding!"

Then Hawkmoth sent an Akuma after her!

Hawkmoth: "Befana, I am Hawkmoth! I am restoring your metrical power as a grandmother you will use these candies to reward the deserving and punish the ungrateful! As for my reward, you will bring me Miraculous of those pesky little kids Ladybug and Chat Noir!"

Befana: "You're right Hawkmoth it is time to teach them all a lesson!"

Befana then made her bike fly inside the bakery!

Befana: "Naughty son,  Daughter"

Befana: "Do you know what Naughty kids get? Coal!"

As Befana spins the barrel of her gun to show  a black slot

She shoots at Tom and made him into a statue of coal!

Befana then faces Sabine: "You have nothing to worry my little fairy, you have always been good to me..."

As she spun and show a white slot!

Befana then shot at Sabine 

Sabine suddenly grew wings and had a white mask on her face!

Befana: "Tell me, Marinette isn't actually in the dentist isn't she?"

Sabine: "She isn't"

Haruto was eating his sugar-coated doughnut at a nearby store!

Then he saw Befana flew to the sky using her bike emitting green smoke!

Haruto then put on a ring on his right hand and placed it on his belt!

WizarDriver: DRIVER ON! PLEASE...

Haruto then pressed on the lever and made the hand went to the left side!

WizarDriver: SHABADOOBI TOUCH HENSHIN!

Haruto: "Henshin!"

Haruto then wore a red ring on his left hand and placed it on his belt again!

WizarDriver: FLAME! PLEASE: HI-HI-HI HI HI!

Then a red magic circle went over him and revealed armor like ruby and hot as flame with black robes!

Then he pressed the lever and placed the hand on his belt on the right side!