Chapter 1: Pharaoh

It is like any other day for Marinette and Adrian, being in there rooms doing daily tasks...

Then Alya made a video in her LadyBlog regarding Ladybug who dropped a specific history textbook!

Marinette was flustered and was panicking!

Marinette: "I told you from day one Tikki, I'm a klutz!"

Tikki her Kwami replied: "Marinette what's done is done!"

Tikki: "We can only go forward!"

Marinette: "Maybe I'm not cut out for this..."

Tikki: "You're the chosen one Marinette!"

Tikki: "She must not find out that you are Ladybug, considering that she is very persistent about her Ladybug!"

Tikki then said: "Everyone has a past that they can learn from, that'll teach you!"

Tikki then typed on the computer searching something

Marinette: "The pharaoh exhibit in the museum?"

Tikki: "You must persuade Alya to go there with you and make sure that she brings the book,  then you'll say that you found something about Ladybug"

Marinette: "In the museum?"

Tikki: "You'll see..."

little did they know that there is a new stone sarcophagus with an ancient symbol that was a new addition in the Japanese section...

At the Museum:

Alya: "I'm so stoked on this!"

Marinette: "No way you could identify Ladybug by owning a history book that every high school has..."

Alya: "Well I know because only our school uses this book! Hah!"

Marinette nervously walked and talked with her convincing Alya that she is not a suspect of being Ladybug!

Then a red-haired young man accidentally bumped Alya!

Alya: "Wow! Rude..."

Red-haired boy: "Good! It's not broken!"

Red-Haired boy: "You're Alix's classmates right!? I'm her big Brother Jalil Kubdal!"

Then the director of the museum arrived!

Jalil: "Nobody has ever fully deciphered the hieroglyphics, but I have! It's a magic chant that needs to be recited in order to complete the ritual! I'm sure of it!"

Jalil: "Dad!"

The museum director introduced himself to be the Alix and Jalil's father!

Mr.Kubdel: "Jalil, these types of frescos are always the illustration of a legend"

Mr.Kubdel: "They call it a legend for a reason.."

Jalil: "That's what everyone thinks, I know its real!"

Jalil: "I can prove it!"

Mr.Kubdel: "Really? Then how exactly are you going to prove it!?"

Jalil: " I Just need to get my hands on Tutankhamun's scepter and recite the spell!"

Jalil then approached the scepter in the exhibit

Mr.Kubdel: "Are you serious!?"

Mr.Kubdel: "Don't even think of touching that scepter!"

Mr.Kubdel: "I would lose my job on the spot!"

Mr.Kubdel: "It's a priceless historical object! Not a toy!"