chapter 5 - Gangster Bunny

Turns out I didn’t have to wait long, because I had physics. Why was having junior class physics helping me meet Elliot? Because he had Biology at the same time which happened to take place exactly, next to the physics lab. I knew he was there too because all the junior –and senior- girls were swooning in their seats. Nolan walked behind me in to class, and the female section of the junior class turned to glare at me.

“Late again, Ms. Hernandez.” he said, I just nodded and walked towards the other class. Sir was calling me back, but I was blinded by my mission.

Attack Elliot Chambers.

I was about a step away from him when my bad ass persona faltered. 

Being the exquisitely graceful epitome of elegance that I was, we all could figure out what was going to happen next. Elliot stood, I slipped, we both landed in a particularly compromising position on the floor.

A rather compromising position.

If looks could have killed I would have been mascaraed by every girl in the both rooms that day. I swear, sometimes I'm glad that glares only cause emotional pain, because if it had been physical, I might have been mauled, mutilated and missing parts of my anatomy since I was practically straddling him.

"It's a nice position and all, but I'll like to stand now." I glared down at him, not moving.

"You left me behind with the pretty boy! And, I missed lunch! The only reason I stay in school!" I cried he rolled his eyes.

"Every man to himself, Hernandez." he replied

"Oh, screw you, if I had gotten detention because of you two, I would have..." I started speaking but I was cut off by the biology teacher, Ms Gill.

"You don't have to wonder any longer, darling. Detention after school, both of you!"

"What! But what did I do?" Elliot cried out, she just shrugged and weent on teaching.

Great. Just bloody perfect!

Alright, so I posted this up. For all who don't know, I'm doing the NaNo writing competition - Loo it up- so my posts will be even more elongated, so I wanted to ask, shorter posts [like this one] with shorter times, or longer posts ever week and a half or so?

Let me know.

Love, Lots,

Madame_M

Ps. This is dedicated to Dusty_The_Dragon because she showed me excess love so I was guilted into posting for her. THANKIES AGAIN HUNNY BUNNY!!!!!!