Chapter 4- Oh, the more the bunny-ier.

“You look like crap.” Sophia said when she saw me in school the next day. After the whole, almost getting run over by a car thing, I didn’t fall asleep as quickly as I usually do.

“Nice to see you too, Sophie, how was your weekend? Oh? Well mine was great too.” I said to her. She shook her head.

“Nice to see you, Jin, my weekend was boring, now why do you look like crap?” she asked me again, this time she was glaring. I was about to answer her, but just as I opened my mouth, someone spoke from behind me.

“Maybe it’s because she didn’t get any sleep last night.” Elliot said, but for only me to hear. I spun around to face him. He was with his friends, Zachery, Kyle and Phillip.

“We need to talk.” He whispered again, and then left.

“What was that?” Sophia asked and I shrugged.

“Nothing.” I muttered walking in the direction of my art and design class. Sophia followed me.

“That was not ‘nothing’, Missy. Why was Mr Tall-Dark-and-all-kinds-of-fine whispering in your ear? And you better tell me the truth.” She hissed, grabbing me by the arm. I had to tell her the truth when she gets like this, so I told her. Sort of.

“We hung out last night, ok. That’s why I look like crap.” I replied. It wasn’t entirely a lie, I mean we were together last night, even though it was because he found me coming out of a dead girl’s house, and I looked like crap because I was nearly murdered. But that satisfied her enough to drop the evil eye. And turn on the gossip bird.

“Oh my guten tag! Umm… dating older men now… hmm. Well, that’s an excellent starter, so how far along are you two?” she asked.  My mouth dropped open.

“I am no dating him. We hung out, that’s it. No romantic notions what so ever.” I cried out. We were the only ones left in the hall since class had already started, “I have class, woman. Now good bye my love.” I told her, and then I practically ran into the art room.

“Nice of you to join us, Jinger.” Mr Dixon said. I nodded and tipped my invisible hat.

“The pleasure’s all mine sir.” I told him, sitting in my usual seat next to my other best friend, James Ledger.

“Heard you’re dating, Nolan.” He whispered in my ear –sending shivers down my shiver-less spine- nearly making me squirt pink paint all over him.

“Where did you get that from?” I asked him.

“Javier.” He replied. James was friends with my brothers before he met me. I must admit, I had a bit of a crush on him back then, in all honesty I still do, but never acted on it. He was too good of a friend to loose over my own wants.

“It’s a lie.” I told him. What the hell was Javier spreading around?

“And that you’re two timing him with Elliot insert surname here?” he continued.

“Where did you get that one?” I cried out softly, so that no one would notice us.

“Sophia.” He said calmly. I turned to James who was busy doing his drawing.

“Damn, that girl spreads news faster than the plague.” I replied, taking a good look at James’ painting. It was of a red head girl, who looked sort of Hispanic, in a guns and roses T-shirt, grinning like a mad person. Oh god he was drawing me.

“Why are you drawing me?” I asked him, “What the hell is up with that picture even about?”

“Last month, aquariums. You laughed at the sharks. Said it was ‘the conforming of nature’. He didn’t miss a breath when he said it. I glared at my own pad that had one thing on it so far. A very nicely shaped, baby cherry. No, Half, of a very nicely shaped, baby cherry was all I had on the centre of the page.

“Show off.” I muttered. Then laughed when James did.

It was sometime during lunch break when Elliot and I met. No, that’s the wrong phrasing. I was minding my own business, going to get my lunch, when I was pulled into the broom closet with Elliot. I glared at him.

“Dude, what the hell?” I asked.

“What are you and Bronson doing?” he asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I replied.

“It made sense to me last night. I mean, you don’t hang out with him but you two were flirting at Law’s party, then he’s at your house over the weekend, and then you’re nearly killed, so, what are you two up to?” He asked me.

“None of your business, Chambers.” Nolan said. He was standing behind me, glaring at a smirking Elliot.

“Aww, how cute, Bronson.” Elliot said. This broom closet suddenly got too small. And as I said before, I’m not the largest person, so if I felt a sudden development of claustrophobia, then something must have been wrong. I tried to move, but I was the only thing stopping these two from committing murder on each other. They were glaring and sending snide remarks at each other over things that I didn’t how to comprehend. It was no secret that Elliot didn’t like Nolan. Just mention an activity he (Nolan) was involved in in detention, and you'ld see the demon Elliot come out. I wasn't paying much attention to the two of them until I heard my stomach protest.

“Hey assholes!” I cried out. They both looked at me, “Some of us need to eat, you know." I shoved Nolan out of the closet (I shoved him out of the closet heh heh) and Elliot followed us. The hallways were empty. Too empty for a lunch period.

"Ms. Hernandez, Mr. Chambes, classes have already begun. DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" Our principal Mr.Philips screamed. I swear, the man was a bloody trip.

"Hey! How come Nolan doesn't get detention too?" I demanded. First time... cough, cough, another time that i was wrongly accused of doing something, and it wasn't even partially my fault! I was so not going down alone. And not to mention that I didn't get to eat my chocolates and pizza.

"Oh. Mr. Bronson, what are you doing out of class." the voice that Mr. Philip used was so pleasant that i swear i shuddered. he never used that voice when talking to me.

"I'm sorry sir, it was my fault. I held Jinger back from class." He replied.

"Oh, well in that case back to class then." He said happily. I rolled my eyes. Paedophile. I looked around and noticed that Elliot was gone. Damn that boy. Questioning me, making me not have lunch then nearly causing me a detention, and now he was gone! Oh when I get my hands on him.

_______________________________________________________________________

Thi is a filler. IDK what to do with this story. I kinda know the plot, but yeah. I'll post more if i can.

Love,

Madame_M