Doc 1

IMPORTANT:

Since Iceberg is like a father figure to Iris she ends up calling him dad.

Iris is also Paulie’s little sister.

Iris fights using scalpels.

Iris is the Galley-La company’s head doctor.

***

“Thanks again for helping me carry all these bags back.” Iris said to Lucci as they made their way back to the shipyard. Noire following at their feet.

“No problem. What type of men would we be if we just let a lady such as yourself carry all these bags back all on your own? Ca-coo” Hattori chirped.

Iris was just about to reply when she heard her brothers voice “I’m telling ya, i’ll get you the money! You just gotta wait a little longer.”

“Is that…” Iris trailed off as she looked toward the bridge.

“Ca-coo, it is. Paulie’s debt collectors are after him again. When will that man ever learn?” Hattori sighed, bringing a wing up to his forehead.

“I don’t get it.” Iris spoke, eyes closed shut in frustration. “Dad has offered to pay many times but he just keeps saying no. He should at least let him pay it off to those people and then he can pay Dad back whenever he wants.”

“Hey come back here with our money!” A long nosed man screamed.

“Did he just…” Iris pointed, eyes wide. Lucci just nodded. Damit Paulie.

The man with the straw hat pulled his arm back only to be stopped by Lucci. “ I’ll get you your money back.” Hattori chirped. Leaving the pirate shocked at the taking pigeon.

Within moments, Lucci had taken control of the yagara, turning it around and dragging Paulie back by his ear. “Dammit Lucci. Argh argh, you can stop pinching my ear now.” Paulie yelled. Shrugging off Lucci’s hand. “ I was lucky enough to find that money and you screw it up. Better watch your back Lucci. I’ll remember this.”

“Don’t pay back your debt with someone else’s money, idiot. Have you no shame” Hattori chastised.

“Hey! I happened upon that money fair and square!” Paulie yelled.

“Stealing from thieves is still stealing. Ca-coo”