Chapter 12

Y/N POV

Next day.

I woke up, with my body turning towards what used to be Camila's side of the bed. I sighed, got up did my morning routine, got dressed and went downstairs. I texted Camila that I'm taking the day off today as well. I was going to make myself breakfast when a memory of the times that we made out on the counter top came flashing back. Fvck! I need to stop doing that, I cursed myself. I took a couple  deep breaths, I'm looking good, I'm feeling better than I did a couple months ago. You know what, I'm gonna go out and treat myself to breakfast at a restaurant and no it's not sad that I'll be sitting by myself because I'm ok with doing that.

At the restaurant

The restaurant had outside seating so I thought it'd be nice to enjoy the fresh air. I ordered an omelet and waffles with hot chocolate. my order was soon delivered to my table. it all looked so delicious. "Excuse me, is this seat taken", I heard someone say. I looked up to see a beautiful lady. "um, no it's not", I replied smiling. "well, It is now", She said.

"pardon me for not introducing myself earlier, The name is Angel." She said stretching her handout for me to shake while smiling. I smiled and took her hand. "nice to meet you", I said smiling.

We sat there for over an hour talking. She asked why I was there eating by ,myself and I decide to just tell her about the whole Camila thing, she just sat there and listened attentively. She tried to make me smile ever now and then which worked. After awhile I said " enough about me, what about you?" She told me how she got cheated on and has been single for awhile but she ready to start dating again. 

I gotta say she has a certain charm about her.

3 weeks later 

I was in my office finishing up the last of some paper work before the weekend starts. I told Camila that I'll finish them so that we both can have a work free weekend. Today is Friday and I'm rushing to finish them because Angel and I have a date tonight. 

"Alright Finished", I said to myself. 

"Are you talking to yourself again", Camila giggled. I laughed "Again?, Oh come on, I don't do it that much", I said smiling. She giggled.

"Alright, it's all finished so it's work free weekend", I said. "yeah, thanks for finishing it", she said. I smiled at her and said no problem.

I got up from my chair and went the front of my desk where she was standing and stretched out my hand for her to shake. She took it. "Good work on the first part Miss Cabello, It made my job easier.", I said shaking her hand, It's still as soft as I remembered. I soon cleared my throat and let her hand go. 

"Alright, I'll see you Monday then", I said. She smiled and Said "yeah" in a soft voice. then turned around to leave. The breeze from her turning that fast had her scent, I lov-... I loved that scent. It was like a mixture of flowers and lavender and everything that smelled girly and nice. if you know what I mean.

I soon finished packing up and headed out my office ready for my date with Angel. Angel is so amazing. These few weeks have been amazing.

Camila's Pov

I was in Y/N's office we were joking around then Y/n got up to shake my hand and tell me good work on a project we did. I took Y/N's hand to shake it and I don't know why my heart started pounding and while we were shaking hands it's like I didn't want to let go. Is it that I missed Y/N's touch? I could smell Y/N's cologne from where I was standing and She/he always smelled soo good. I... no, no, I should go home.

I soon got home and opened the door to Shawn and I's apartment. "I'm home", I said. He came out from the bed room "hey", he said. 

I made dinner and we ate. after dinner he went to watch tv. I showered and got ready for bed. I don't even know why I'm in bed this early in a Friday night, it's just 8:00. I took my phone up and Went into messages and stared at Y/N's contact. Y/N and I would normally do something together when we have free weekends. Sometimes we'd even just do nothing together and just cuddle and stare at each other, I smiled to myself. I don't know how long I was staring at it for but I stopped when Shawn walked into the room. He came in the bed and went on his phone. I put my phone down and laid there till I fell asleep.