Charter 8

Y/N'S POV

      I sat in the chair in my office smiling. These past two weeks have been amazing. Camila and I have been on lots of dates, I got to know her more, and tonight is finally the night that I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I've got everything all planned for tonight and I can't wait. "what are you smiling at", Camila asked as she walked in. I smiled and answered, "just thinking of you". She blushed and handed me a folder and told me that it's time for me to head to my meeting. She was about to turn around and leave when I told her to wait. I got up from behind my desk and walk over to her. I stood in front of her, she looked down too shy to stare into my eyes. "Still too shy to stare into my eyes", I asked. "Nooo", she barely managed to say and I smiled then used one finger to lift her chin and was about to kiss her when a knock on the door interrupted us. I pulled away and said come in and Camila's good friend Taylor enter. "sorry to interrupt but your business partners have just arrived and are in the conference room waiting", she said. I nodded "thank you", I said. she left. "go", Camila said. I quickly kissed her cheek and left. 

Camila's POV

        I wanted Y/N to kiss me but Taylor interrupted it. Maybe it's good that she did because we are at work now anyways and we are supposed to be professional. Y/N already told me that she doesn't care if anyone else knows that we are dating but I kinda don't want everyone in the office to know that I'm dating my boss. I walked out of Y/N's office and closed the door right after she left. I went back to my desk and as soon as I got there Taylor walked over to me. She looked at me and gave me a curious smirk. " Sooo what's going on between you and Y/L/N because I've noticed these past two weeks she seem happier and smiling more. I know that I've never seen her smile that much all my time working here and everyone is wondering what changed.", she said. I smiled and decided to tell her. "Ok. finee. We have been dating", I said. "I knew it!!!", she said. "Shhh. I don't want everyone to know", I said.  She squealed and excitedly said I should tell her everything in a low voice. I told her everything. a few minutes later Taylor left then I felt my phone vibrate. I pick it up to look at it then saw the name I saved Y/N as.

Charmer:-)): Can wait for our date tonight.

Me: Smiles, you seem even more excited than usual.

Charmer:-)): I am :-*

Me: Aren't you still in your meeting?

Charmer:-)): uh, yeahh.

Me: PAY ATTENTION

Charmer:-)): you yelled at me :-((

Me: I'll make it up if you stop texting while in the middle of your meeting.

Charmer:-)): *smirk face*

Me: *smiles*

Charmer:-)): Well now you're texting me.

Me: Goooooooo

Charmer:-)): Fineee. See ya later.

I smiled and placed my phone on my desk and finished working.

I just finished setting Y/N's schedule when I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was already 6:00. I looked up just in time to see Y/N walking my way. I know she's coming to take me home so I can get ready for our date tonight.

Y/N's POV 

I finished getting ready and drove to Camila's apartment to pick her up. I stood leaning on my car waiting for her after texting her a couple minutes ago.  I looked up and saw her walking out of her building and I have to say damn she looks sexy.*Camila's and your outfits above

I found myself couldn't stop looking at her. As she got closer the more beautiful she looked. She finally got to me and I barely managed to say "you look beautiful". "thank you", she replied smiling. I couldn't help but get lost in her beautiful smile and just how beautiful she looks overall.

"shall we go", she said, making me realize that I have been staring at her for a good couple of seconds. I opened the car door for her and she got in. "Should I have worn a dress?", she asked. I told her no and that she's fine. She told me that she asked because I was wearing a suit. I laughed and told her that I thought I looked a bit casual. She laughed and Asked "Is that what you call casual?" then said, "the only difference is that you have your sleeves up and you're not wearing a jacket."  "hey quit laughing at me, It's just that I've got mostly suit, I only go suit shopping.",I said "clearly", she said giggling. "Since you know so much about fashion, you and I are going shopping sometime, so we can update my closet", I said. She said ok and I told her that it's settled then.

"before we go, you can't see where we're going", I said. "why?", she asked. "it's a surprise", I replied pulling out a bandana to tie her eyes. She turned so that I could tie her eyes.

it wasn't long before we got to where we were going. I lead her to the spot where I wanted to take her. I pulled the Bandana off her eyes to reveal

 I pulled the Bandana off her eyes to reveal

* The spot where you took Camila

I saw that she was really surprised when she looked at me with tears forming in her eyes, then she hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. "Don't cry, aren't you scared that you'll mess your makeup?", I said. She laughed. " good thing you said that before that tears ran down", she said. I smiled and took her hand and walking her to the gazebo.

I pulled out her chair for her then went to mine. She thanked me. We ate, Chatted a bit and laughed together. I felt like I could stay in that moment with her forever.  I finally decided to pop the question so I got up, took her hand and said: "let's go take a walk." We walked on the beach for a while, holding her hand tight but not too tight, then I stopped and looked at her. The light from the sunset in her eyes. I took her other hand in mine so that I was holding both her hands. They were so warm. "Will you be mine, as in being my girlfriend, I mean.. Will you be My girlfriend...?"  "Yes", she interrupted me saying. "you mean you'll be my.." "yes", she said interrupting me again. I was so happy that I picked her up and kissed her.