Chapter 3

your POV

I smirked as I watched her hurriedly leave the room. She never denied liking me so that must mean that she does I smiled to myself. I took a shower and got dressed.  *Suit you're wearing is above* I went down with a brown tied in my hand. "tie or no tie?" I asked her. "tie", she replied. I walked over to her and asked her to tie it for me and she did blushing. "ready to go?" I asked and she nodded and followed behind me. I decided to drive my Mercedes today

*your car*

I like her a lot and since there's a possibility that she might like me too I'm not gonna give up on chasing her just yet. In this modern world when a person likes someone and the feeling is not mutual they move on and even if they don't know if the feeling is mutual they still hide their feeling but I'm not gonna do that I want her to know how I truly feel and that I want her in my life regardless of what people might think or say or whatsoever.

We stepped outside my house and headed towards my Mercedes but instead of heading straight to my car door I walked around to her side and opened the door for her. I see a surprised look on her face and she stood there for a couple seconds looking shocked. "well are you gonna get in or what", I said. She realized that she was standing there and got in I closed the door for her and went to my side. 

"where are you going? this is not the way to work. Are you taking a different route?", she asked "No", I Said. she continued to look at me for an answer. "I'm taking you to breakfast, you can't keep having breakfast bars every morning, you know what they said, breakfast is the best meal of the day", I Said. "I don't think anyone says that", she said smiling.

We got to the café. "stay in the car" I looked at her seriously and said but she did and I went around her side and opened her door for her. "you don't have to do this for me" she said as she got out. "I want to", I said closing the door. In the café she ordered and I ordered the same; chocolate chip pancake with whip cream on top and scrambled eggs. "Are these your favorite", I asked and she nodded. "it looks good", I Said. "it is" she replied.

During the time we ate I kept glancing at her. How could someone make eating look so cute? My roommate from college Josh was right when he said when you fall in love everything that person does looks cute. Wait I just said in love. I can't believe that I'm falling for my assistant. 

I took myself out of my thoughts and look over at her and saw she was finished. "wow, finished already" I said. "We have spent enough time here, I don't want you to be late you have an early meeting remember", she said. "oh right", I said pretending to know. she looked at me "you were listening were you", she said. "I was too busy looking at your beautiful face", I smirked. she blushed and took out her purse. " what are you doing ?" I said. "paying" she replied. I stopped her and paid then we left.

We were walking back to my car when she took off running to her door and opened it. I burst out laughing. it's been a long time since I laughed like that. I haven't laughed like that since my Ex Jenifer left me heartbroken. she had sex with someone else in the bathroom in the apartment we had my last year of college.