Chapter 5

Camila's POV

I kept staring at Y/N for an answer as she pulled into the driveway. She parked the car and looked at me then I felt her lips on mine. Her lips felt so soft and warm. She put her hand at the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I almost didn't want to pull away but before she could deepen the kiss I did. "Y/N... I", before I could say anything else she quickly said that she was sorry and got out the car.

I took my stuff and got out the car to walk to mine. She's been acting so weird and I don't know why. I don't know if I should chase after her or leave her alone. I drove home to my apartment. I got out my car and headed for the elevator. It finally opened and I got in. I don't know why I can't stop thinking about Y/N kissing me,  or why I can't stop thinking of how soft her lips were or the sweet smell of her cologne. OMG what am I saying

The elevator stopped and I walking to my room, took out my keys and went in. *apartment is pic above* 

I fed the fish then went to check my messages I had 2, one from my parents and one from my is sister Sophie. My parents, Alejandro and Sinuhe live about 45 mins away. I go to see them on some weekends when I'm off and spend time with Sophi.

Answering Machine: (Sophie's voice) hey kaki hope you had a good day. 

Answering Machine: (my mom's voice) hey, honey. you should come over for dinner this weekend. call us when you can love you.  End of messages.

 I called Sophie and we chatted a little about how she doing in school and she updated me of her social life then I talked to mom and dad and told them that I might be there this weekend but I'm not sure yet. I hung up the phone and went to take a nice warm shower. I tend to think a lot in the shower and the only thing that was on my mind was Y/N's kiss. Ok, I can't deny it anymore. I like Y/N, I said to my self. admitting that to my self only made me think about her more; her charming smile, her beautiful brown eyes, the way she looks at me, I sighed then the thought that I can't date my boss made me stop smiling. I was actually smiling so much with just the thought of her.

I got out the shower, put my pajamas on and went to bed. 

My alarm went off at 5:00. I did my morning routine, got dressed, then left for Y/N's house at 6:00. She lives around 8mins away from me.

your POV

I looked over at the time and it is now 6:00 am then I remembered that I kissed Camila last night. I put my hand over my face " damn it". I kissed her then just left like that. I know I have been acting weird around her, "shit" she asked if she did something wrong last night, why would she think that she did, I asked myself. Then I realized that I had been a jerk to her because I was remising on how bad my ex-hurt me. I need to apologize and explain to her why I was so weird.

And that kiss last night was amazing, I wish she didn't pull away. I didn't really believe it when other people described their kisses with other people as magical but now I see why. Her lips were so soft and plumped I Smiled to myself then was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"come in", I said. she entered. I got up, she covered her eyes and I smiled at her cuteness. "I'll put a shirt on" and I did. "I'm sorry about yesterday and last night I said to her softly and looked at her with sincerity. "it's ok", she replied. "I'm sorry about that kiss too. I shouldn't have done that." she blushed and nodded. "was everything ok?" she asked. "yeah, just that I remembered how bad this girl that I really loved broken my heart and I guess it made me want to shut everyone and everything out" I said sitting on my bed.

 "yeah, just that I remembered how bad this girl that I really loved broken my heart and I guess it made me want to shut everyone and everything out" I said sitting on my bed

*your bedroom*

She got up and I looked at her and she came over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry", she said. I was surprised. I didn't treat her right yesterday but she still here for me and so concerned. I got to have her "no. no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that because of some stupid thing that happened a long time ago. Let me make it up to you. Breakfast is on me.", I said. she smiled. " god that smile is beautiful", I said to myself but loud enough for her to hear. "What", she said. "nothinggg", I replied smiling and walking to the shower. "I'll be downstairs when you get out." "okay" I replied from the shower.

I finished showering and got ready. while I was in the shower I started thinking and I've decided that I'm gonna show her how much I want her in my life and I'm not gonna hold back this time.

I went downstairs and saw her sitting on the couch. she looked around at me. I said her name and walked up to her then sat close to her, took her tablet and placed it on the coffee table in front of us, took both her small hands in mine, then stare into her eyes " I really like you, I want to be with you, I want to show you how much I want you in my life. I don't know if you like me too or want to be with me too but", I said. "Y/N I..." I stopped her by putting a finger on her lips " let me finish... please" I said. " I want to take you on a date, please just give me one chance and if you don't like the date then I won't bother you anymore. So what do you say?"