Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

I picked her up and kissed her passionately. After I put her down we stood in each other's arms and watched the sunset. This girl has made me feel like the happiest person on this earth. The sun disappeared behind the water and I looked at her as she was still staring straight ahead. I studied her beautiful face. "This is so beautiful Y/N", she said as she turned her head and caught me looking at her. I just smiled and kissed her forehead. she's finally mine.

I drove Camila home. I walked her to the door of her apartment building. "So", she said. "Soo", I said. "Thank you for taking me on the most amazing date I've ever had", she said blushing. I smiled. We kissed goodnight and she turned and was about to open the door but stopped, then she turned around. "Do you want to maybe come up for a while?", she asked. "sure", I said surprised.

We walked up to her apartment and she opened her door. "Nice place", I said. "Thank you", She said in a low voice. "Is this where you take all the guys", I joked. she smiled. "you're actually the first guy I brought here", she said gesturing to the couch for me to sit, then walking to the bedroom. "I'm that special I said walking to the couch, then sitting. "Maybe", she said coming back from her bedroom in sweatpants and a T-shirt. "Now that's what you call comfy", I said jokingly and she gently shoved my shoulder as she sat beside me. "you look even more beautiful to me right now", I said looking at her seriously. "you're just saying that", she said. I leaned over and said "No. I really mean that", I said while leaning in to kiss her. She started kissing me back, then she straddled me. I started kissing on her neck. She let out a soft moan. I kept kissing her neck then I went to kiss her lips again. I had my hands on her waist and she had her hands around my neck. I got up and carried both of us to her bedroom. I lay her down on her bed. I was between her legs kissing her when we heard the fire alarm go off. "Shit", I said under my breath.

"On the bright side, we haven't taken off anything yet so we don't have to get dressed", She said. "That's not a bright side for me.", I said a little low hoping she wouldn't hear it while heading to the door. "I hear that!", She said. I smiled. I got to the door of her apartment and she grabbed her phone and came to the door. I took her hand and we walked down to an exit. 

10 minutes later we found out that it was just a drill. Camila explained that they do a drill every 5 months. We waited for a little then, everyone who was standing outside got the clear to go back in.

We got back up to her place. We laughed about the whole situation that we got one of the most classic interruptions; fire alarm. We lost the mood so we just decided to chill for the night then, I got an idea.

"you know what would be fun and totally cheesy", I said smiling. "What?", she said. "you'll see. Let's go", I said standing up off the sofa. "where are we going?", She asked. "you know, questions can answer questions, for example, I'll answer your question with a question Right now. Didn't I say that you will see?", I said laughing. She slapped my arm and came with me. I drove us to a store. She stayed in the car while I go in and got what I went there for. I got out of the store and went back to the car and pulled a Hershey chocolate bar out. " I know how much you love Hershey's chocolate so here you go", I said. She had a big smile on her face. "You really drove us to the store to get me Hershey's chocolate just like in the advertisement?", She laughed. "Noooo", I said.  "Besides, it's not raining", I continued. She giggled a little then asked, "So why did you take us to the store?" "you'll find out", I said.

We got back to Cam's apartment. She opened the door and we went in. I took her hand as soon as she locked the door and lead her to her bedroom and took what I brought out of the bag then I stood on her bed then, I started putting the glow in the dark stars that I bought on the ceiling.

I looked at her and saw a smile on her face. "Well, aren't you gonna help me put these stars up so we can go star gazing", I said. She laughed and said, "you were right". I gave her my hand to help her up on the bed. "About what", I asked. "This is sooo cheesy", She laughed then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We finished putting the star on her ceiling then we laid down on her bed. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest. My hands were on her waist and she had hers hugged my waist. I was really enjoying this moment. I really enjoyed having her in my arms. I started to run my finger through her long brown hair. She looked up at me. I gave her soft lips a peck. She smiled and hugged me tighter. This is the best Friday night I've ever had in very a long time.

"Me too" I hear her say. "What?", I asked. "you said that this is the best Friday night you've had in a very long time and I said me too", She replied. I just smiled and pecked her again, not even bothering to tell her that I didn't mean to say that aloud. I'm glad she heard it. She laid her head back on me after we kissed. "Do you maybe want to come to my parent tomorrow to have dinner? I go over for dinner sometimes when I have off and to spend time with my sister. only if you want to tho...", She said. "Of course, I would love to", I answered to stop her nervous rumbling. "Ok", She said. I closed my eyes smiling, happy she asked me to come to her parents with her.