"So.... Do I get a nickname too?" he teased, making you blush bright pink.

"Yeah, I just haven't thought of one yet." You giggled. As of right this minute, you'd almost forgotten about why you were so upset a few minutes ago, completely engrossed in the sweet moment between the both of you.

"Well, until you think of one, I think I'll go back to sleep. You should too, if you wanna still play that game tomorrow."

You gave a heavy sigh, knowing he was right, and you probably did need to go back to sleep. He had already laid back down, patting the space next to him. You snuggled close to him, letting his scent overtake your senses. You were able to calm your mind and drift off slowly, and when you did you had a dream.

You were sitting on a couch in what looked like Benny's living room. You had a sketch pad in your hands, with a beautiful drawn picture of a rose. You also held a pencil, but you doubted you were talented enough to make something so exquisite.

You looked past the sketch pad, seeing a beautiful little girl laying on the ground, about the age of six or seven. She was absolutely stunning. She had dark hazel brown eyes, with matching color hair, which was scooped up into a ponytail at the back of her head. A few ringlet curls fell out of place here and there, framing her face.

You couldn't take your eyes off of her. She looked like a mini carbon copy of Benny, and yet you couldn't put the pieces together.

That wasn't until Benny came into the room, scooping her up in his arms and throwing her over his shoulder. She laughed playfully as he spun her around in a circle a few times before putting her down on the seat next to you. You couldn't help but smile at the two, feeling a sense of joy from them.

"Daddy, again, again!" She cried out, still giggling like the sweet girl she was.

"I don't think I can princess, I got too dizzy." He joked around, acting like his head was falling in circles, just making the little girl laugh more.

"Well what about Mommy, doesn't she want a turn?" Mommy? Wait.... This is yours and Benny's daughter.

He smiled at her, then glancing at you, smiling devilishly. This was the first time you'd really gotten a good look at him. He looked a good ten years older, but he looked good. Really good. He was a lot taller, and his figure filled out a lot more, making him look more muscular and strong. His hair was a bit shorter, and his face didn't have his slightly full cheeks anymore. He wasn't completely different however, because when you looked into his eyes, they were still the same.

Your attention was pulled back into focus when Benny started inching closer to you.

"What do ya say Mommy, do you want a turn?" He cocked his eyebrow up, almost as if he was scheming.

"I wouldn't wanna make you more dizzy, daddy." You mocked him for his earlier words, waiting for a response.

"I didn't hear a no." He replied, sweeping you off the couch and twirling you around in a circle.

You yelled out playfully, not even really caring if he put you down or not.

After a few more spins, he carefully lowered your feet to the ground, but not completely letting you down. He still held you by your waist, with your arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He looked down at your face, keeping direct eyeline with you. He smirked confidently, which was kind of unusual for Benny. Of course, a second later, you were sure it was him, because he pressed the lightest kiss to your lips, and you felt the fireworks you always did when he kissed you. He was still your Benny, just older. He was always going to be your Benny, and that would never change.