C H A P T E R O N E

ANYWHERE BUT HERE.
  The heavy slap that landed on her face appears to be no  joke.  She's had a very rough day, “Answer me! ” Hameed yelled,  she could see the veins around his neck all popped out and a burning ball of anger in his eyes.
  She tried her very best to crawl away, anywhere but here is safe she thought  
“  I asked you a question, and you don't seem to answer,  how dare you eat before me, in my own house?  Hameed was loosing patience especially to the fact that she was crawling away. He sighed and grabbed her cheeks so hard that her fair skin bruised, one could easily see the mixing of  blood and  saliva in her oral “I'm sorry ” she she managed to say.
“I was just so hungry, I waited for you for twelve hours but III..............” the words hitched in her throat . Tears were no longer streaming down her face,  this pain is unbearable.  He let go of her now reddend cheeks , just when she thought everything was over he pushes  her with force and the sound of shattered glasses was all she could comprehend.
******************************
    Finally, here's the first chapter and I'll be updating chapter two immediately tell me what you think about it. This book is mainly a third person pov.

   Please don't forget to vote,  comment and share ie tell  a friend to tell a friend.
           Love Zarah💞