Rage

Beyonce POV

I walk downstairs after putting the twins to sleep and tucking Blue in. Cardi is downstairs watching tv and eating on the pizza I ordered. She still looks beautiful as ever but she still scared of me. I just don't get it, I was defending her name as my fiance.

I just still don't got a good feeling about this talk. I'm scared that she went and found someone else while she wasn't with me. I scared that Nicki was feeding her more bullshit to make sure completely separate. I just don't get how Cardi can't see what that bitch is doing to us. I'm just going hear her side about how she feels but if she say bullshit then I'll just correct.

"You said that we have to talk after the shoot." I make my presence known causing her to jump a little. "Yes, we really need to talk Beyonce." She places her plate onto the table as I join her on the couch. I stare into her eyes for a second before staring off into space.

"Beyonce you haven't been yourself in the past months that I haven't been with you." I give her the oh really look  before continue to stare off into space. "Where did you get the anger issues from? You actually scared me and the kids Beyonce, you need to control that monster if you want us to be together."

I laugh hysterically to myself as she said those words. I love Cardi with all my heart but she sound like a fucking dumbass right now. She is acting like I'm the only one with anger problems in this relationship when she has some problems with her anger too. Why is everyone making it seem like I'm the animal here whenever I'm close to losing my mind? If I only threatened the person then there's no reason to be scared.

I already fucking admit to my problems here and I'm trying to get help, but I have no motivation. The only ones who motivate me now are my kids and that's enough for me to at least try but I need more motivation. Everyone has given up on me and it cause me to feel worthless inside.

Why can't someone love me without being scared that I'll abuse them? They're scared that I'll hit them all because I lashed out a little on one person. It seems like I'll get the love that I'm destined to have by Cardi. Nicki fucking brainwashed her to believe some fucked up lies and it's pissing me off.

"Cardi, you're not going to accuse me like I'm the only one who can't control my anger." She looks at me with confusion and fumbling to find the right words to say. "I don't know what you're talking about B." I raise an eyebrow before standing up and pacing back and forth in front of her.

"You have anger issues as much as I do babygirl but you're afraid to admit it. You always let your anger get the best of you with any fucking situation whether you were pregnant or not. Whenever someone is talking about you, and guess what you do. You either beat they ass with no questions asked or you'll put the sake of our child in danger. Cardi you're not a fucking perfect princess like you think you are. You're just another me, but of course you don't want to believe or even associate with that side of you."

I stop in front of her to see her with her head down in shame. It doesn't fucking matter now because she still is going to hear what the fuck I have to say. I don't understand her mindset right now and it's pissing me off.

"I can't believe that you'll actually listen to a bitch that was talking shit about you. The reason why I choked Nicki was because she called you a fucking bitch. I'm sorry that I love you too much to defend your name as my wife than you're just as wrong as she is. Don't fucking try to make it seem like you're a victim Cardi because you're not. You fucking broke my heart when you chose that bitch over me."

Tears fall down my face rapidly as she stare at me. "I thought we were fucking Bonnie and Clyde. When you cause our child to die because you put the babies and yourself in danger. Guess what I fucking did, I put my emotions to the side to comfort your ass. When you almost killed that fucking bitch that came onto me at school. I put that all aside because I was fucking in love with your ass and I put my job on the fucking line!"