Talent Show

Cardi POV

If you want to know what happened as Trey was talking to me I'll explain that. He was telling me how it'll be best if I stand up for my rights and let my mom rot in jail. He was so nice and so protective of me and I need that in my life. After we had that important talk August gave us dinner and rush us to our rooms because of school.

"Yo, bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?" Kehlani waves her hand in my face and smile once she got my attention.

"Finally who are you thinking about and Chris is about to meet us so we can talk about the talent show

"Finally who are you thinking about and Chris is about to meet us so we can talk about the talent show." I nod my head and scan my badass outfit.

" I nod my head and scan my badass outfit

We decide to switch the roles today. I decide to be on a tomboy and she's the girly girl. It's fun tricking people into thinking that we're dating. You know that it piss Ms. Knowles off though.

"Hey Cardi and 'Lani." I look up to see Chris sexy ass walk towards us. Y'all can call me a hoe all you want but if I see a sexy man I'm going to do something about it.

Yes we all agree to match by wearing leather outfits

Yes we all agree to match by wearing leather outfits. Chris walk up to us and give us each a hug. We all smile while looking at each others outfit.

"Damnnnnnn." We said it in unison. We all laugh and turn to walk into the the school with me in the middle and Chris on my left and Kehlani on right. We was the eyes of the school which is what I love. We walk to our lockers to take out the material that we need and go our separate ways.