Resolutions

(A/N: I have Young38babyh is Layton Greene. If yall want to be a part of this book just comment and also let me know if y'all want a sequel so I can know how to end it properly.)

Beyonce POV

As we continue to protect ourselves we try to make sure we shot all of them. We stop shooting to hear if we got all of them and we still wasn't completely sure. I did their signature whistle and I hear someone copy the tune but I couldn't figure out where.

I continue to repeat the tune to hear it getting louder. I look up to see Officer Michael walking my way and I immediately shot making sure I got his heart. I look at Trey to see him as confuse as me before we begin to do that whistle again. Once we didn't hear it we quickly go to the car that Jay's in.

We look in the car and sigh in relief seeing that he was still in there. We quickly grab him out of the car and wait for the cheif to come and get him. "They don't pay us enough to deal with shit Trey." He gives me the I know right look while the cheif drives up to us.

"Great job officer Knowles and Neverson, I'll make sure that you get extra for your next few paychecks." I give him a fake smile before putting Jay in the car and closing the door. I give Trey a high five as we walk back into the hospital.

"Excuse me miss there's a bunch of body outside that are either injured or dead." She try to flirt with me and start twist her gum on her fingers but I just walked away. We walk to the elevator shaking our heads thinking about how crazy this day is.

"You're the best partner I had on this job and please don't break my daughters heart B." I nod my head giving him a smile before the elevator come to a stop letting us know that we can get off.

We walk in the room to see Blue talking to Cardi. I smile at the beautiful sight before making myself known. "Daddy!" She gets off the bed and give me a big hug. "Hey babygirl, what are you and mommy talking about?" I pick her up in my arms before walking to the bed and sitting down.

"We was talking about my baby brother or sister." I nod my head before look at Cardi who looked better than she did when I walk in here the first time. "Did a doctor come in here to let you know when you can leave?"

"In a few hours I can leave." I nod my head before looking at my phone to see my other sister on my dad side trying to meet up soon. I would love for Cardi to meet her knowing that she haven't met the people on my dad side.

"I know that you're still in pain but would like to meet my other sister that's actually related to me?" She smile at me before nodding her head and kissing my cheek. While we wait for the doctors to give Trey the papers to sign we kept up a conversation amongst each other.

"Dad can I stay at Beyoncé?" Cardi gives Trey puppy eyed look which made him give in automatically eventhough he didn't want to. Everyone in the room gave Cardi a hug and a kiss on the forehead. I gave her one of my big shirts to put and some boxers so we leave.
-----------------
Cardi POV

I straddle Beyonce, desperately trying to get her to wake up. I give her face tiny kisses but her ass still won't wake up. I'm hungry and I don't feel like cooking and plus we have this brunch thing with her sister. I'm not really excited to meet her to be honest I think she'll be like that bitch Solange.

I groan thinking she'll never wake up until a light bulb goes off in my head. I begin to suck on her sweet spot and begin to rub on her manhood making it hard. I look up to see that she is still sleep.

I carefully pull her dick out of her boxers before I begin to suck on the tip. I peak up to see it wasn't working so I decide to go down a little further. I begin to pick up the pace going deeper than before. I try to come up for air, but I feel a hand getting tangled up in my hair making me go a certain pace.