TVD: S1E12 - Unpleasantville

Alexis' POV

I'm in my room relaxing when I hear Jeremy shout "Alexis, I need the money!" I roll my eyes grabbing my purse and head downstairs to pay for the pizza. I see the pizza guy waiting inside.

"Evening, keep the change" I say handing him the money. He thanks me and leaves. I take the pizza to the dining room and we eat. Before I went to bed Elena gave me a vervain necklace to give Caroline. I assured her I'd get it to her as long as she gave Bonnie her's.

(Next day at school)

"It's so pretty. Thank you. God, it'll go with, like, everything. What's the occasion?" Caroline asks as she put the locket on smiling.

"No occasion. Just a little friend gift" I tell her.

"Lesbian friend necklace? Cause we're freaky like that?" she teases.

"Sure are" I giggle winking. "But seriously, your friendship is important to me" I tell her smiling.

"Why are you being so mushy?" she asks me curious.

"I nearly died in a car crash, I learnt to value those I care about. Also because you're avoiding Elena and I. Whatever is going on between you and Matt, it's ok to both of us" I assure her.

"I was gonna talk to you both about that. I was, but there's just not much to say. You know, we've hung out a couple times. That's it, but...I just feel like we've peeked as friends" she explains. "This is weird. I shouldn't be talking to you about this. It's weird. It's weird, right?" she asks me.

"Not to me, maybe if I were Elena. It would be. But if this is what you and Matt want, she won't stand in the way and neither will I. It's not about us and Elena has Stefan" I tell her.

(Dinner that night)

Elena and I are sitting with Bonnie at dinner telling her how we're adopted. "I can't believe you both are adopted. I never saw that coming" she states shocked.

"And it gets weirder. I looked at our birth certificates. It lists Miranda and Grayson Gilbert as our birth parents" I explain.

"None of it makes any sense" Elena adds.

"Which is why you should ask Jenna" Bonnie tells us. Elena and I groan. Neither us want to talk to our aunt at the moment. "First of all, the Elena and Alexis I know would always want the real truth, good or bad" she adds.

"You're right" I sigh relenting.

"Second of all?" Elena asks her.

"You just found out your boyfriend is a vampire, so unless your birth parents are aliens. How bad could it be?" Bonnie asks and we laugh.

"Ah, ok, look, I have to go to the store. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories" Elena states.

"I still need an outfit, I have accessories" I add.

"Go, I'll get the bill" Bonnie tells us. We thank her and leave. Elena and I are heading to my car when my phone rings. I answer it without looking at the ID.

"Hello" I say.

"Hello Alexis" a guy says.

"Who are you? Why do you have my number?" I ask not recognizing his voice.

"You hit me with your sister's car" he states.

"Elena, get in the car now" I tell my sister.

"Is that yours?" the guy asks. I look behind me to see a man in a hoodie approaching us. "You both got away from me. You won't next time" he states. I get in the car and drive off.