TVD: S1E5 - You're Undead to Me

Alexis' POV

I'm in the kitchen with Jenna when Elena appears. "Alexis, Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" she asks us.

"Yep" I say as Jenna says 'uh huh'.

"And you're ok with it?" Elena asks us.

"He could be craftier about it" I tell her.

"Yeah, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out" Jenna adds. "Oh, and just so you both know, I won't be home for dinner" she states.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it" Elena asks.

"You're going on a date with Logan" I tease smirking.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes" she states.

"That's the Jenna we know and love" I say smiling.

"And have you heard from Stefan?" she asks Elena.

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. 'Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days'" Elena answers.

"You haven't called him?" I ask her.

"Nope. Not going to either" she states.

"And you're ok with everything?" Aunt Jenna asks.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy" Elena explains.

"Good for you" I say smiling. "Speaking of which I need to write in my diary, see you at school Elena" I say and leave. I take out my diary and start to write in it as I walk to school.

Dear diary, still no sign of Damon.  Stefan still hasn't contacted Elena. I've started to research myths surrounding supernaturals in Mystic Falls. Apparently the town used to be fall of vampires back in the 1800s. But they all disappeared after the battle of willow creek. Anyway, tomorrow is the sexy suds car wash and I was originally going to help wash cars. But Caroline has asked me to help mind the money and be her assistant for the day. I agreed, just to avoid Tiki. Bye for now

I arrived at school and go to the courtyard where Caroline is giving a speech about the car wash tomorrow. "The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fund raiser, for god's sake"  she states.

"Amazing, it's like nothing happened" I hear Elena say. I turn to see her with Bonnie and walk over.

"She's in denial" Bonnie states.

"I agree" I add. Suddenly Stefan appears. He says hi and Bonnie says hi, before leaving. "So how come you haven't called Elena?" I ask Stefan annoyed. No one messes with my sister's heart.

"It's fine Alexis" Elene tells me.

" I'm so sorry I haven't called" Stefan tells her.

"No worries, I'll live" she tells him.

"I was dealing with Damon" Stefan.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Did you deal with Damon?" Elena asks.

"Yes and nothing to worry about Alexis" he tells us.

"For four days?" we asks him.

"You have every right to be upset with me. But can I explain it all to you? Please" Stefan begs.