Chapter 2 (REVISED)

I hummed as I pushed the door open to Music Room 3. I smiled as I entered looking around for Haruhi. Spotting her I walked to her set up and sat down in the chair.

Others seem to not notice Haruhi is a girl, but it’s a little difficult not to. I might just be really perceptive. I sighed, knowing that would only make their attempts more frequent.  Maybe I should have thought that tactic through. I place my elbows on the table and placed my head in my hands.

“The twins do something?” Haruhi asked with concern in her voice. I looked up at her and smiled weakly nodding slightly.

“It’s nothing you should worry about Haruhi. I can handle them, besides you have your own troubles to worry about. You have that mammoth debt to fulfill.” I whisper the last part looking around at the other hosts, but they were too enthralled in their own games to pay attention to Her and Haruhi.

“Yes, but it’s upsetting to see you like this,” she frowned looking over at the twins who were putting on a show for their regular customers.

“I know, its just what happens when you’ve known someone or someones since childhood.”

“Someones isn’t proper-” Haruhi started.

“Oh, neither are contractions Haruhi, but we use them all the time.” We stared at each other before laughing loudly. We hardly noticed the others around us giving us curious glances. Haruhi and I continued to chat before I realized I had to leave to be home in time for dinner.

I waved goodbye to Haruhi before getting up and leaving music room number 3. I hurried to the closest staircase before I heard my name called. I turned around in confusion and noticed the twins. I looked at them in confusion.

“What do you guys want?” I watched them carefully. They both frowned then looked at each other then at me again.

“Lynn, you’re so hurtful and cruel towards us.” Kaoru said putting fake hurt in his voice. I rolled my eyes. I where this was going.

“Look, this has been less than lovely, but I have to get going before I’m late for dinner. Now, please excuse me.” I could feel them stare at me as I hurried, retreating down the stairs. As soon as I was out of their sight I let go a breath of air I didn’t realize I was holding in until just now.

I arrived home just as dinner was being served and apologized for being as late as I was. I ate quickly so I could excuse myself and complete my homework and have the rest of the time to just relax before I had to go to bed. I heard a beep go off and looked around. Realizing it was my phone I look at the message and rolled my eyes tossing it onto my desk before heading off to bathe.

The text was from Hikaru, but I know Kaoru had some input in the text. Can’t they find some other pastime than bothering me? They have plenty of girls they could mess with, so why me? The thought of the twins was quickly drowned out as I undressed and stepped under the hot water as the room because a mini sauna as well.

I sighed in content as I forgot all my worries, mainly the twins, in my steamy oasis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! So, this chapter is short. I'm really sorry about that! I have been having troubles with my current computer (it is taking forever to just write this author's note), but my new laptop should be here soon!

With that said, I have to postpone the update of chapter 3, since I have all of the chapters on google docs I will be revising via my phone and will update once I get my new laptop.

I am also open to a new cover if anyone wants to do one. Just message me and I will send you the email address I will open up shortly for stuff like this. I hope to hear from you guys!