Chapter 1 (REVISED)

I sighed as I stared down at my notes trying to understand what it is that we are learning. My eye twitches slightly as I begin feeling stressed knowing that I will have to spend extra time to get help in order to understand this topic, which everyone else seems to find easy. I hate asking questions out loud. I feel like my questions are the epitome of dumb and that everyone judges me.

I frown and slightly squint to see the exact number the teacher is writing on the board. I glance to my right and am suspicious at what I see. Two empty desks. It might sound weird to you guys, but those seats are usually occupied by the Hitachiin twins. Everyone thinks they’re perfect little angels who have some type of twincest thing going on. I don’t blame them, they are unnaturally close for siblings, and for twins. I thought the same thing when I first arrived and observed them together.

Me, being who I am simply went up and asked about their relationship and they laughed so hard they both cried for at least 10 minutes, by that point I had walked away pissed off at their reaction. But, yeah they don’t have that kind of relationship and are actually the biggest...umm douche wads out there.

They put up a front because they are part of Ouran’s Host Club. They have many girls that are infatuated with them that come in to see them regularly at the Host Club.

Er, that’s not the point. Anyways, Hikaru and Kaoru's seats are empty, which only makes my stomach drop. What frivolous prank could they planning now? What will I have to replace this time? Though, maybe they are sick. I know Honey had a cold, maybe he gave it to them. That would be nice. They’d be out of my hair for a little bit. I smiled enjoying the thought and then the bell rang. I pack up my things then rose from my seat. Before I could grab my bag though, it was snatched from my desk.

"I've got it." I looked up just as the owner of the voice, Kaoru, took my bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"I can carry it!" I tried reaching for it but with no luck. Hikaru grabbed my hand and started pulling me forward.

"Your stubborn Lynn. Why do you not accept our attempts at wooing you?" He asked genuinely serious. I gazed up at him and my breath caught. They are both beautiful. I quickly looked away.

"I refuse because your both annoying." I mumbled . “Hey, where were you guys? And why is the teacher okay with you two skipping class?”  They both stopped and leaned towards me.

"What was that first part?" they said at the same time staring at me. My eyes widened and I pushed them away. Well I tried. Both of them pulled me close to them making a group hug. I struggled to get free.

"Let," I grunted trying hard to get free from their grasp."GO!"

"What fun would that be?" Asked Hikaru with a glint in his eye. He placed his lips on my neck and I stiffened, eyes wide. Kaoru  smiled and joined in on the other side of my neck. The kissed, which turned to nibbling and sucking.

"Guys....stop." I said trying not to let the noise escape from me. I could feel both of them smirk.

"I need you." I pleaded. They both stopped and pulled away startled and stared at me. I took that moment to push them away grab my bag and hurry out the door wiping my neck free from their silva. I shook my head at the stupidity that had just occurred. They have plenty of other play things, yet they choose to annoy the hell out of me? That makes absolutely no sense.

I sighed as I made my way to the front of the school and out of the doors. I looked for my driver and handed him my bag, “I’m going to stay a little longer and go chat with Haruhi for a bit, Briggs. I’ll text you once I am done. I shouldn’t be too long.”

Briggs smiled and nodded obediently. I smiled back at him and turned back around to walk towards the school. Unfortunately, I the twins were waiting. I left out another vast sigh, then straightened myself and walked past them.

“Lynn, that wasn’t very nice!” I glanced at Kaoru from my peripheral vision but continued to walk. He was pouting.

“Yeah, Lynn. You’re sadistic,” Hikaru chimed in. I laughed. Sadistic? Moi? That’s rich coming from those two. These boys who have played multiple pranks on me that have caused me not only emotional distress, but occasionally physical harm, though I guess the physical harm was not but accident.

I put on my best sultry look and smiled at them, “Whatever you say, boys, whatever you say.” WIth that I pulled away from them in the still crowded hallways and made my way to Music Room number 3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi, everyone! I am finally updating, look at that!

I went back and throughly revised this chapter, if you guys have noticed I have changed like 3/4 of the story and left only a iny bit of the old first chapter in it. Hopefully you guys will agree that this one is much better, because it has more details and actually makes sense, lol.

I noticed I had at first put Lynn in Chorus class, but then she was suddenly solving a math problem, like what is wrong with me? Obviously in my own little world chrous is the equivalent of math.

Anyways, I would love to hear feed back on how you guys feel about this major revisin on this story. Maybe I can get some more dedicated viewers like those of you who have been with me through my hiatus.