Chapter 3

COLLEGE

Its the start of my college day today, well here I am walking in the hallway of Colbrookes University. I went to find my locker and took my drawing journal along with my painting materials.

I walk my way heading to art class since I'll be here for the rest of the day except for lunch though. When I went inside, there are still few of us in here some of them were my schoolmates before and we just smiled at each other and continue what we were doing after.

Its been three days ever since Harry was gone, he did messaged me making me wonder how he got my number and he was making sure if I was alright. He told me he'll be back in few days and it was an emergency making me curious but I'll just ask him when he goes back.

"Uh-hey love?" Someone tap me on the shoulder and I look whoever it was. A guy with piercing blue eyes and brown messy hair came into view.

"Oh hey?" I replied not knowing else what to say since I'm just new here anyways.

He takes a sit beside me. "I'm Louis by the way, I'm guessing you are new here." He smiled.

"Yes you are right, I'm Brienne but call me Bri if you like." I smiled back again not wanting to have the impression that I'm rude to anyone.

"Nice to meet you then." I nod and we talk a few about our life just same old questions when you meet a stranger as usual and we started to talk about the mystery in this town.

"Its been really weird in here ever since those murders take place. The killer was never known so everyone in here got scared and some stores started to close by 7 pm sharp."

"Wow. That's odd, so the killer could be walking around the town and no one knows who?" He nods.

"Yeah, and it became a rule where you shouldn't be going outside at night." He wears the hood of his hoodie.

"I see." Something tells me to investigate whatever mystery surrounds this town but I'm still debating whether if I should or not. Being involve in this type of situation can lead me in danger worst death, knowing there's a loose killer in this place its possible to happen. Very possible.

"By the way, Bri you should also be aware that its really been quiet around here. Just the same old atmosphere. Most people in the town won't even engage into proper conversation. It's been really like that ever since before those murders happened. Just wanting you to be safe." Louis said all of a sudden giving me a warm smile before heading out the room.

"Thank you for that Tomlinson, I'll keep that in mind." I get my things holding them closely to my arms and head out going my way to the canteen since its break time for 2 hours.

I'm in the mood for a coffee frappe today and that's what I'll get. I went to the cafeteria and ordered chocolate chip coffee frappe, which is my favorite. I decided to stay here for a while so I took a sit on the soft red couch and scroll on my phone.

I then put my earphones on and listen to Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. She's one of my favorite artist. I just sit there casually while taking a sip of my drink and my notification went off.

It's a message from Harry.

Hazz
Hey, how are you?"

Bri
I'm good H. I met a guy from art class today. How about you?

Hazz
I'm alright, just tired a bit from the meeting. Oh who's this guy?

Bri
His name is Louis. He was nice don't worry. We even talked about the mystery and the murders of this town and gave me advice even.

Hazz
I see. If you need me don't hesitate to call or message me. I'm just going to rest for a while.

Bri
Don't worry I will.

Hazz
Bye babe. I'll call you later. Be safe. :) xx

I decided to not reply and let him rest. I kind of miss his presence already. I wonder when he will be back. I look at the time on my phone and I still have an hour before going back to art class.

I switch my gaze from my phone to a figure that I see outside the glass door of the cafeteria I'm in. There was a guy in a black hoodie and he's staring at me from the tall tree in the garden and I already know who it was.

What is it now!?

I gather my things and went outside the cafeteria and walk up to him. He still looks the same as before, the only difference is he dyed his hair mint green.

"Z what the hell! Why are you here!?" I whispered-yell at him.

"Woah, what a nice way to greet visitors hm?" He chuckles.

"Says the one who knows how long you've been staring at me."

"I just got here don't worry."

"I'm just shock you are here. You just visit me when you have to say something important so spill it." I sit on the grass and he sits right beside me.

He looks at me. "I see. There's no news actually I just came here to check you out."

I raise a brow. "You sure? Zayn, don't mess with me."

He smiled. "I swear. I heard you left and yeah I decided to pay you a visit." He shrug.

"Alright. I believe you." I look at my phone and I have 40 minutes left before going back at my class.

"So how you been? Have you met any friends or?"

"Just met two guys, one is my neighbor and the other just this morning. Both nice and friendly."

He nods. "Alright, I better get going. Be safe yeah? Just summon me if you need to. Especially when you are in this town." He gaze at the surroundings before looking back at me. "See you Bri."

"See you too and stop being a creep, thanks." He laugh before he vanish leaving me there alone. I have a feeling he knows something about this town or is it because he is Zayn and he always look irritated and serious all the time.

After that I went back to my art class. I'm glad I'm not late at all.