Lunch With Him?

After lunch I headed to Mrs. Brednit's office. Thankfully it wasn't too far from the great hall. I approached her door. It had little details with carved birds and little swirls that look like branches. Knocking three times I waited for a response. "Come on in!" She said in her sweet voice. I opened the door to be greeted with a smile and the smell of warm vanilla Carmel from her candles. "You wanted to see me?" I asked with a innocent smile. Ready for what ever lecture she was gonna throw at me. She smiled a toothy smile and gestured for me to sit in the chair in front of her. "So a couple of people have explain to me that you and Dolan have fought. Then made up. Then stopped talking but you still hate each other. Is that correct." I really didn't have time to deal with this. I had more pressing matters. "Yes. That's what happened. I have things to do." I stood up out of the chair. "My friends need me." As I turned. I heard another knock at the door. "Come on in!" The counselor said excitedly. The door opened slowly creaking on its way open. "Hey Mrs. Brednit you wa-" Our eyes locked. It was Dolan. I turned to my counselor. I was a bit irritated why did she bring him here. I thought she wanted to speak to me about him not with him. Geez. This isn't gonna be fun. "Actually I wanted you guys to talk to each other. I'll be here to supervise." Oh dear god. I apologized and gave him his tie back isn't that enough. "There's nothing to talk about." Dolan stayed coldly. I agreed. "For once I agree with him." She smiled excitedly. "Well there's a start! You guys agree on something!" We both just glanced at each other obviously not amused.

After what felt like an entire day we finally just sat down and just started at her. Like what the fuck do we do now. "Dolan what are some things that you like?" Dolan looked at her oddly. "Um Cheetos? And watching quidditch. I guess." Mrs. brednits face lit up. "I know for a fact you like quidditch. I smiled slightly. "Well I'm captain of the Gryffindor team so that's a given." My counselor glared at me for my smart alec remark. It obviously didn't amuse her which was funny. To me at least. "Dolan, do you like watch Gryffindors team play or practice. I see you there watching often." I watched as his face turn a slight rosary pink. "Um well a little. BUT ONLY SO I CAN TELL JAMESON WHATS HAPPENING!" I felt his embarrassment and it was honestly adora- hilarious. It was hilarious.... "What about you Harrison." I thought about it for a sec. what do I like. "I like um... Um food?" A little embarrassed I looked down to gather myself and get my shit together. "What kind of food? I love lasagna. "Lasagna. And pizza. And raspberries. Those are my favorites." She gave me a bright smile as she looked at Dolan. "Do you like any of those?" He nodded his head slightly. "All of them." My nosey and energetic counselor bounced up and down as she clapped her hands excitedly. " GREAT HOW BOUT U SET UP A LUNCH FOR BOTH OF YOU! It'll be outside no one will bug you and I'll make lasagna and get grapes and some raspberries!" "WHAT!" Dolan and I exclaimed at the same time. "I thought it was over!" I exclaimed. "What the hell?!" Dolan added. "Young man watch your profanity. You will be doing it. You have two days. If you two don't get along after this I was take points from both Gryffindor and Slytherin. AM.... I.... CLEAR?..." She was kind of scary. Dolan dared to ask. "Well how many points?" My bipolar counselor narrowed her eyes and glared daggers in his skull and I could see the nervousness in him as he was trying to act cool. "Fifty.." she said. Slowly and quietly. Making it ten times scarier. I sighed. "Fine I'll at least try to be his friend. Just don't take it out on me if he starts acting like a jerk." She completely changed her demeanor. "Great then!" I sighed. What am I getting myself into to. Having lunch with him by ourselves like a picnic? This is gonna be rumor city.