Chapter 10: Not thought threw

Juvia felt the need to tell Gray that she killed Silver, but didn't tell him about the future and what she told Silver. Time passed as Fairy Tail disbanded, and Juvia was left alone without Gray, 6 months later. Then Natsu came and Juvia started to cry, that she said quietly that Fairy Tail is coming back. Fairy Tail then started to come back together and prepare for the war with the Empire. She had to watch and hear all about the story. She couldn't hold it back, so she said something after the first master told Juvia that she didn't love Zeref. "If you had loved him more, Natsu would have died and so would've Zeref," Juvia said confidently to Mavis. They looked at her with confusion and question how she knew so much about the curse. "My Mavis told Natsu when he was in Heaven, that to remove the curse you need to have love for the other person," Juvia said without thinking. "Wait what," questioned Gray. Juvia didn't want to worry them so she told them that she was just thinking to herself. She then went back to her usual self while fighting Keyes and Zancrow with Meldy. When it was time to meet Invel Yura, Juvia used her magic to help her fight with Gray. It then happened, Gray vs. Juvia. They fought to the death ,but Juvia gave her life to save her beloved. Then, when Gray saw Juvia again, they passed out. When Erza met Irene, Juvia woke up and started to cry. "Irene Belserion also known as Erza's mother," Juvia said, feeling to sad to think.

How will everyone else handel ths news?