My eyes were big when I saw the crowd in the pub and I moved into action immediately and I turned towards Harry. "Harry can you please go either upstairs or wait for me in my office please" I ordered him and he did what I asked without being difficult about it.

That was a first today but I shook this feeling from me because I had to deal with this insane crowd. "Rose go welcome the guests, Jimmy, make sure everyone who is sitting has something the drink, you can use Lucy for this and if you need me I will be helping in the kitchen" everybody was running around performing to excellence.

After 2 hours the crowd was finally slimming down and I could finally get out of the kitchen. I was grateful for that because I was so tired. I took a seat on my chair and I rested my head against the back of the chair. Just a few moments of silence that was all I was asking for. "Sam?" Harry popped his head around the corner and I wasn't even looking up but I heard him enter my office and take a seat in front of me.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked him and he sighed, "I was waiting for you to come up but after 2 hours I just had to see if you were alright and not overworking yourself" I found his worried side sweet and I had to give it to him, he did his best.

I looked at him and couldn't avoid the topic of us being together for the sake of our baby and the fact that modest wanted us to be together in public any longer. "Harry what do you want to do?" I asked him with a sigh and he looked up surprised and a bit confused because I was asking this out of the blue. "I'm sorry you lost me?"

"I mean about us, what do you want to do?"
"You know I want us to be together. I don't want to force you into anything but for the baby's sake it's maybe for the best if you started living with me again" he suggested carefully and I sighed and rubbed my neck I kept my mouth for a few seconds just to think it through.

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Okay" Harry's head flew up and he stared at me with his mouth wide open and I almost had to giggle at him but I kept my face straight. "Under a few conditions, if that's alright?" I asked him and he nodded and waved his hands for me to continue so I took a deep breath and told him about my conditions "Alright I will live with you but I want my own bedroom and you can tell people we are together and expecting a baby but I want you to understand that we are not together in real life yet." I know I was sounding ridiculous because who was I kidding."Wait you said yet, does this mean you are considering?" He sounded hopeful.

"I am, but I'm not there yet but I know that this is for the best and it gives me protection from the outer world" I told him, he agreed with me. I also gave him hope. He was smiling out of pure happiness and somewhere I was just as happy that I finally took this step even though it was under pressure.

"But I want to sleep in my own bed for tonight if you don't mind. Tomorrow I will pack my stuff and when you say it's time I will come" I told him and He gave me this one thing and decided it was for the best to give me this last thing before we were forced together. "Alright love, I will make arrangements for you and I'm going to make your room ready so that you can move in in 2 days and thank you" he said and that's when he stood up and walked to my side of the desk. He pulled me out of the chair and hugged me.

"I promise you that everything will be fine, just wait and see" he told me softly in my ear. It send shivers down my spine. I quickly stepped out of his embrace and smiled at him. "I will be going now. I need to talk to modest and the lads" He told me and I smiled at him."What are you going to say to them?"