Part 19: Darkness

Začít od začátku

"He started it. If he would have kept his hands to himself instead of trying to seduce me, maybe I would have settled for simply punching him."

"Reprogram. I hope you learned your lesson. Touch her again, and I'll allow her to try out all the new toys I have for our special guests."

Reprogram examined the various medical supplies in the cell. There were scalpels, surgical scissors, and more.

"M-master. What are those for?"

"Our special guests. You see, I plan to deliver the baby here and raise it."

"And what of his little wife?"

"That's up to you, Toga. You can do whatever you wish. I have no use of her. How much do you think it would hurt him to lose his wife and have his child become a villain?"

"A lot." Reprogram chuckled.

"I have no wish to hurt him. I just want to take care of Ochako. Can I experiment on her?"

"Not until the child is born. I want no harm to come to it. As I said. After it's born, you can do as you wish."

"We're going to have so much fun. I can't wait to have a new friend to play with." Toga blushed.

—————

"And breathe out."

Ochako and Momo both repeated the birthing instructor's breathing technique.

"Make sure you relax and lean onto your partner."

Ochako and Momo both made sure to lean back onto their husbands' legs for support as they exhaled.

Izuku and Todoroki were both sitting behind their wives with their knees by the girls' sides.

"Doesn't this make you nervous, Midoriya?" Todoroki whispered.

"A little.. I can't believe it's so soon. These past 8 months have flown by."

"Shhh. Deku, I'm trying to relax." Ochako whispered.

"Right! Sorry!"

"All right. That's our fifth breathing technique. Let's move on to pain relief. Everyone, please sit on your birthing balls."

All the couples changed from a supported squatting position to sitting on the maternity balls.

"Okay. This is something that personally helped me so much during labor. You can give your partner a comforting massage like this to help with back pain during labor."

Izuku and Todoroki copied the instructor's motions.

"Man. We should have taken this class sooner, Momo." Ochako teased as Izuku continued to massage her lower back.

"I know, right? We definitely should have signed up sooner." Momo giggled.

—————

"Okay, everyone. Now, let's learn how to swaddle the baby. First, fold the blanket like this. Next, we'll place the baby on top like so.. perfect! Now, we'll wrap the blanket over the baby this way.. then like this.. then like so.. and done! Okay, now you try."