Growing (mild spg)

Chapter 6:

Jazz's POV:

He slowly gets up after waking up with that peaceful slumber.

He smiled a little when he remember how Layana's sweet scent filled his nostrils and calmed him.

He wonder what perfume she uses around because she smelled really good...

...and she's so soft.

He shakes his head a little when flashes of scenes walk through his memories.

His thoughts dipped as he try to think about it again.

He smiled...then sighs when his thoughts came flying to Layana.

It felt like forever...when was the last time he smiled?

He slowly scanned the room and didn't see any signs of Layana.

He turn his head to the window as the sun rises.

Did she wake up early?

He slowly gets up from the bed and went to the kitchen...and outside, but Layana was nowhere to be found.

Panicking, he went to the bathroom, he saw the small bathroom wasn't locked, he was about to call her name but then he froze.

The word speechless wasn't even enough to describe what is he feeling right now.

To be exact...he felt hot.

And he can feel the thickening of his cock.

Jesus.

He gulped hard and his eyes travelled every delicious inch of her.

She was naked....and showing her back.

And wet.

He gulped again as his eyes followed the trickling water on her hair...down to her back...

His breathe hitched when the water travels down to her cute perky smooth butt....down to her long slender legs.

Something inside him tells that he should leave...but he can't...his feet can't move.

He was mesmerized.

He was bad.

It was bad.

But one thing what he realized is that...he likes her too much.

It's the thing that's nagging him the first time their eyes met.

Something inside him was stirred when her innocent but brave eyes met his.

Plus even when she was unsure about a stranger like him she still take care of him.

His thoughts and body went feverish when she picks up something on the floor, and it shows her small pretty pink womanhood.

Dear God help me! as he closes his eyes and pray that he wouldn't grab her an make his way on her.

But even when he closed his eyes the image was carved into his him...affecting his two heads.

Shit! he cursed silently and gulping hard and clenches his fists trying to calm his growing desire to make her his.

Her physique wasn't really the petite type, she looks sturdy enough for him--

No! Stop! he should treat Layana the best that she deserved, not as the object he desires.

That thought suddenly extinguish the heat inside him.