Chapter 9

Cascade Badge & Misty's Secret:

The night was very peaceful for Ash. Not that he never had it before, it was just something different with having Misty by his side, he could not put his finger and point on what to be exactly but he definitely did not mind the company he was given.

As the morning finally arrived, Ash himself was the one to find himself waking up first. A light smile formed his lips at the sight of Misty sleeping on his chest peacefully. Oh, how she looked cute in her sleep. Reaching for her head, he lifted it up gently to place her carefully on the pillow as Ash got up on his feet.

Glancing up at the clock on the wall, Ash let out a grunt as he realized it was only six in the morning and rubbed his eyes as he walked over to the chair to get his black shirt and matching pants to put on. As he reached for the ticket in his pocket, he got it out. His eyes widening slightly in surprise as he read the description. It was more than just a ticket! It was for three people! He could take Brock and Misty with him as well.

"A-ash what are you doing?" Turning his head back he caught the sight of Misty laying in the bed with her eyes half open. "It is only six in the morning, don't you want to get some sleep?" The current Cerulean Gym Leader whispered as she found herself sitting up on the bed, pulling the covers over her due to her freezing otherwise.

"Eh...I usually wake up early, it makes me a bit...more fresh for the day to get it started early! Besides...I am just looking at a ticket someone gave me yesterday." The male responded as he placed the S.S Anne. Ticket on the desk and turned to face Misty and walked his way to the bed and sit down beside the female. "A ticket to a cruise and it seems it is for three people so I thought..."

"A cruise!" Misty's eyes widened as she jumped up on the bed to sit on her knees beside Ash, moving in closer even though she did not wear any pants of the moment. It did not seem to have such an affect on Ash anyways. "That means..."

"Yes, I am going to take you and Brock with me, it will be fun!" Ash spoke as a grin formed his lips. "Luxurious rooms, stores, swimming pools and so much more!"

"I cannot wait...I would definitely need that." The orange haired female whispered as hearts on her eyes appeared for a second. "Oh, right when is it?" Misty asked as she raised an eyebrow. Standing up from the bed she walked towards the spot on the floor she dropped her pants and reached for it to put on.

"Three days, Vermilion ain't too far from here either." Ash spoke as a yawn escaped his lips as he stood up and walked over to stand beside her. "I am sure we should get enough time to have our battle and travel without worrying about it! Anyways we should get going, better to do the battle now to get it over with right?"

"But Brock, don't you want him to watch the battle?" Misty asked in confusion as she watched Ash walk towards the door and glance at her with a smirk on his lips.

"Knowing him right, he is already awake and waiting for us! That man...I do not know what he does but it seems like he is an early riser." Ash replied as a chuckle escaped his lips. "Let's get going Mist! After the battle I want to explore more so no need wasting time!"

Within a blink of an eye, Ash rushed out of the room, Pikachu who had woken up not too long ago jumped off the bed and ran after it's trainer before jumping up to his shoulder. Misty though, just smiled to herself as she walked out of the room, following her companion downstairs, leading to The Center. 'How can the two be so energetic this early?' Was the only thought she had in mind. Looking down at the floor she bumped onto Ash who had stopped in his tracks just outside the mini restaurant the Poke Center always had. "Hey what was that f-"