Chapter 7

A Wild Charmander!?

'Ah, how good it feels to get out of this place' Was the only thought that entered Ash's mind as he got out of the cave and sat down on the comfortable grass and rested his back against the rocky wall that belonged to the cave.

The male could not help but feel bad. He stopped Team Rocket! Heck, he made people able to move on now without any danger. Yet, he felt so bad. Maybe killing them was too far. But he did not expect to kill them, or maybe just a little. It felt so good, yet it felt so wrong at the same time.

"Ugh, I really have to get the thoughts off!" the male muttered to himself. Standing up on his feet he prepared to leave, to finally arrive at Cerulean City. The male deep down enjoyed it. Enjoyed to see The Rocket Grunts in pain by the thundershocks before dying. Ash would probably never admit that, but that was just maybe what he had to before finally being able to move on.

Team Rocket HQ:

"So, it seems that this Ash Ketchum boy is more dangerous than we thought." The redhaired female spoke as she sat on the table in front of Giovanni. Not only were she his lover, but as well the admin of this organisation.

"Do you think it is a possibility he would join us?" the female asked as she raised her eyebrow, glancing back at Giovanni.

The italian Rocket Leader's lips turned into a smirk at hearing her words.

"I do not believe so. Ash is probably too...brutal. After all, we in Team Rocket has never killed someone. Ash is more like his father."

"Oh yeah, right." the female muttered under her breath as she shook her shoulders in defeat.

Giovanni stood up and turned around to walk towards the window and looked at the view of Celadon City.

"No, he won't ever join us. If it is any place he would possibly join it is them..." the male muttered, the last word with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Isn't that right? Dear...brother."

At Mt. Moon:

"It seems that they are roasted, completely dead." The Pewter City Gym Leader spoke as he had bent down to feel the pulses of the two Rocket Grunts.

"What I can tell, they have been killed by the Thundershocks, Ash is not here. It could be possible..."

"No! There is no way. I refuse to believe it. Ash is not a killer!" the orange haired female spoke as she just shook her head in denial.

"Relax, I just said it is a possibility. Though, it certainly is strange to see them dead like this." Brock spoke before standing up.

"We should get to Cerulean to meet up with Ash, then we can call Officer Jenny about this as well." Misty spoke as Brock began to chuckle which caused her to raise an eyebrow.

"What?!"

"Nothing it is just...do you really think she would care? They belonged to Team Rocket! There is no way they care what killed them." the male spoke as he walked closer to Misty and looked into her eyes.

"Yes Misty, they were just humans still. But that is one thing that does not make our region perfect...and many others you will soon find out." Brock finished, his serious expression quickly turning into a happy one.

"Anyways, let's get going now shall we?" The Rock Type Gym Leader spoke with a grin as he turned to walk towards the ladder, to get out of this cave.