Flashback

"Happiest birthday to the Queen of Jaisalmer. " a guest said as he placed a bouquet of lavender flowers in her hands. Mrs Ahlawat aka the queen of jaisalmer happily took the bouquet from his hands. Mr Ahlawat aka the King of jaisalmer stood at her side, smiling. The party was already over, hardly three four guests were there and they too were leaving. Meantime a 20 year boy entered inside wearing a tight fitted suit. Though he was 20 years old but still he looked older because of his well built body. The boy was no other than the Mafia King. He marched inside and stood in front of his parents.
"Happy Birthday mom. " he greeted her with a smile. Although he didn't receive a smile in return, rather he was greeted with a frown which he was accustomed to.
"My birthday was happy until you arrived. I told you to stay away from the party then why did you came. " the queen of jaisalmer said impertinent. His eyes clouded with tears when he heard his mom talk to him in a manner as if he was a sinner. It wasn't new for him as he had grown up hearing all this from his parents.
"I just came to say happy birthday. " he said trying to control his tears. The lady in front of him had no effect on her.
"The whole jaisalmer knows what kind of a boy you are. What do you think that by showing these tears you can melt my heart. No you can't. Don't you have any shame. You killed your grandparents, don't you feel bad. " she yelled at him. The tears from his eyes were long gone and now his face held a smirk.
"The glycerine didn't work this time too. I swear I will kill that seller, he never gives me a good quality glycerine. " he said laughing wiping the glycerine water from his eyes. His parents gazed at him with disgust.
"Well so now when my crocodile tears went into vain, I have got no choice but to come on point. When will the crown be placed on my head. " he asked with a crooked smile.
"Mr Ahlawat, I told you guru ji is never wrong. When he told us that he will become a monster, you should have believed him. We should have killed him when he was born. " his mother said with tears.
"Oh c'mon mom stop this melodrama. You are forcing me to become a monster. Am I asking for something that big.??? I am just asking to give me what actually belongs to me. What's the problem in crowning me as a king. " he said as if it was the most obvious thing on this earth. His father gazed at him with disgust.
"No a murderer can never become the king of jaisalmer. And I have already chosed my heir. It's your younger brother Siddhartha. " his father declared clasping his hands together at the back. Samrat's eyes were red in rage. He was a murderer, a drug dealer but that doesn't mean they will snatch away his rights from him. He was not at all ready to give up his crown so easily. He picked out his revolver and shot his parents. His 17 year old brother Siddhartha gazed at him in sheer terror. Without wasting any time, samrat shot his brother too. His uncle aunty came rushing inside the hall only to find the King and queen dead. Samrat shot them too. When he was satisfied that their was no other relative of his alive, he began to egress out of the hall but before that he saw a 14 year old boy hiding behind the table. He quietly made his way towards the boy only to find his cousin brother hiding there. He placed his hand on his shoulder.
"I will not kill you brother because you and me we both have gone through a lot. " he said to his scared hunchback cousin. He retreated his hand back and looked up at the ceiling, stretching his arms.
"I, Maharana Samrat Giriraj Pratap Singh Ahlawat, hereby takes the pledge as the King of Jaisalmer. " he yelled inside the hall, laughing like a deranged man.

Flashback ends

"It's of no use to remember that night. I have forgotten them, you should too. Besides the jaisalmer too has forgotten them. " Samrat said gazing in the front. Hunchback gazed at his diabolical cousin brother.
"Brother why did you kill our grandparents. " hunchback asked softly. Samrat turned back to look at him.
"I was 16 years old when I killed them. Want to know why.??? I will tell you. So, I was sitting in the garden one morning when guru jii arrived to our house. I saw him entering inside the grandpa's room. I quietly sneaked inside his room. I hide behind the chair. Guru jii was telling granny and grandpa that my 'Kundali' resembles to that of my great grandfather Prithviraj Ahlawat. Remember he was one of the most powerful king of Jaisalmer. He said that I am just like him. Granny and Grandpa were scared because they knew Prithviraj Ahlawat was a deranged and a diabolical man, who slayed the entire village of his wife, just to keep her with him. They wanted to crown my younger brother instead of me. So I killed them and guru jii too. " Samrat said with no equivocation. Hunchback gazed at him, freightened.
"Brother do you seriously resemble our great grandfather. " he queried. Samrat nodded with a smile.
"But he was obsessed with his wife. I remember my mom used to tell me that he killed his previous wives because he wanted to just look at his new wife. And he even fettered her inside his chamber for only him to see. And don't you know when he was about to die, he killed his wife so that she cannot be of anyone else. " hunchback said agape. Samrat chuckled.
"It was love hunchback. You won't understand. " samrat said as he egressed out of the room.
"And the name of Prithviraj Ahlawat's wife was also Nandini. Oh God, I hope guru jii is wrong. Brother is not like him. " hunchback muttered to himself.