Ankoku

"Lend me your body. Even if you don't, I'll take control anyways. If you die, I die." The Devil on the chair said.

Sora grew horns and his power level went up by a lot. It was due to a simple explanation that this was not Sora.

______________________
Art of the DEVIL (FORGOT TO DRAW THE HORNS NOOOOOO)

______________________Art of the DEVIL (FORGOT TO DRAW THE HORNS NOOOOOO)

_______________________________

3000 Years ago..

Hanako was only 50 years old. She was having a great afternoon, playing with some of her friends when her parents, who was one of the nobles in the Vampire Kingdom, came and picked her up. They had panic in their eyes.

(50 Years old is really young for a vampire)

"What's wrong Daddy?" Hanako asked as she was picked up.

"We'll explain on the way dear." The dad said and walked extremely fast to the castle. As they were running to the castle, Hanako saw the walls at the border explode.

"Seize all the vampires!"

Hanako's Mom and Dad placed her into a cage which were filled with other children. 
"Goodbye Hanako. Grow up strong."
"We're sorry. The Demons have broke the peace treaty and invading us because of their lack of food."

"Mom! Dad!"
The horse started moving with all the kids in the cage. They were all noble's kids. 

As her cart moved, she saw her parents run back into the fight to battle the demon generals and lords.

"Don't let the Kid escape!"
"The cart's too fast. We can't keep up with it."

A red demon wearing a suit walked out from the fight with Hanako's mom and dad in his claws. He had sharp teeth and lazy eyes. 

All the demons who were talking earlier all stopped and saluted him.

"Ankoku!" They all said while they salute him. 
"Where's the noble's kids?"
"They are running sir! To the north!"

Ankoku just smirked.

He stopped time and ran after the cart. As he got closer, he killed the horse just as time started again.

The cart crashed and he slowly killed the Kids one by one. The kids try to fight back by using their vampiric abilities but they were years too early to face Ankoku.

"Time Skip." He said before skipping time.

"Only I can move in skipped time. I am the master of time." He said as he approached the kids to kill them. Hanako was running further as he killed more and more.

Ankoku killed all of the kids and went after Hanako. She kicked him but it did not affect him. As he was about to kill her, an adult vampire saved her. It was her father on his dying breath. Hanako's mom had given all her life force to him so he could save Hanako. 

Hanako ran as his father yelled at her. Ankoku killed him slowly as he fought but Hanako was gone by the time he killed Hanako's father.

"Tsk." Ankoku said in annoyance.

As Hanako ran, all she had on her mind was revenge, revenge, revenge, revenge. She wanted to get stronger.

"I will remember that man!" She yelled as she ran with tears flowing down her cheeks.

Her peaceful life had went to hell.

______________________________________

"Oh, I remember you.. You're the man who killed my parents and friends." Hanako said as she remember his aura from back then.

"Wow. You remember me? The current Demon Lord? I am honored. It has been 700 years hasn't it?" Ankoku said through Sora's body. "This kid can't control his abilities. Don't take me lightly."

"I won't. I've been waiting for this for a long time." Hanako said as she grinned.

"Don't compare my abilities to Sora." He said and disappeared.

He was right behind Hanako. He had skipped time for at last 9 seconds.

He kicked her in the back but she had managed to bounce back on her feet as she was sent flying. Time was stopped all of a sudden. Hanako could not move but she could see what was happening in stopped time.

She was punched multiple times before getting burned by his dark flames. Hanako got back up on her feet as time started.

She grinned. "This will be fun." She said as she wiped the blood that was dripping out of her nose.

"Haha. I like you. I'm glad I allowed you to live." Ankoku said through Sora. Sora's body was getting more muscular and distorted by the second. It was the previous body of Ankoku's.

_____

Name : Ankoku

Race : Demon

Threat level : SS+ / Continental Level

PR : ??

Level : ??

_____

This is the end of the chapter. It was a short chaoter cuz my laptop lliterally BROKE like it broke idk why

i lost all my drawings and my work ive been working on this book

its being fixed and will be back in 2 weeks..

ill still update book but itll take longer

anyways thanks for reading and vote and share if u enjoy

THANKS :D