Ryu the Inferno Dragon

"?! That's Ryu?!"

Ryu's blonde spiky hair breezed against the wind as he waited for Aurelio to launch a second attack. 

"He sorts of remind of Reita now.. Just a badass version of him."

Aurelio used his ability, "God's Destruction". It spawned two angels behind him with swords. They both launched their attack on Ryu and both angels swung at Ryu. 
Ryu dodged all their attacks swiftly without batting an eye.

"Dragon's wrath!" He yelled and incinerated the two angels with one blow. As the mist cleared up, Aurelio flew through it and punched Ryu on the face but it didnt send Ryu flying. He looked back and grabbed Aurelio by the hand and punched him repeatedly.

For the first time ever, Aurelio spat blood out. "Enough!" Aurelio yelled. 

He stood in a straight position and did hand signs with his blood. He then drew an eye on his forehead. 

There was a moment of silence before both his eyes glowed and the third eye started becoming real. Aurelio grew 4 wings and now he was fully naked as his underwear was blown off.

"EEEK!" Hanako and Dusk yelled. 
Sora stared at it. "That is the definition of the perfect penis.." He said it in awe.

Dusk poked both his eyes. "Stop staring at it!"
"Ahh my eyes!"

Ryu grinned. 

Aurelio had become an entirely different person.

He had a lance instead of a sword this time.  

"Heaven's 11th Guardian! Aurelio is here!" He said in pride as he looked down on Ryu and the others.

Aurelio's powers far exceed Ryu's. Sora stood up.

"We gotta help him." Sora said. "Don't be crazy! I cannot heal anymore! I only have enough healing for one person. Recreating Hanako's hand took most of my energy!"

"Heal me!" Sora said. Dusk was concerned but all her worries and doubt went away when she saw how focused and confident Sora was.

Sora was fully healed as he walked over to Ryu. "Who knew you were a dashing gentleman, Ryu." Sora said playfully.

"It's only natural." Ryu said with a grin.

Sora ripped off his shirt. "GAHHHHHH" Hanako and Dusk yelled.

Ryu and Sora yelled their abilities at the same time.

"Partial Transformation!" Ryu yelled.
"Lock! Release!" Sora yelled.

'It's time to put all that training to good use.' Sora thought.

A dark aura surrounded Sora while a bright firery aura surrounded Ryu.

Sora transformed into a demon on his own will this time. However this form was way stronger than before. Just like when Ankoku was residing in his body, his power was upped 10x.

He had horns out, a bigger body, taller and a heavy presence surrounded him.

Ryu transformed into a half dragon. His claws were bigger. His entire body was scaly now, almost like a lizard man. His aura was fiery and his breath was loud.

His entire body was on fire and he had a long ass beard.

Aurelio attacked them. His lance pierced the atmosphere and grazed Sora's chest. "Time Skip!" 
Sora approached Aurelio from behind and dealt multiple blows before time was fully skipped.

Aurelio was pummeled into the ground as Ryu used Inferno's Eye and burned off one of Aurelio's wings. 

Aurelio disappeared as he teleported back. "Tch!"
Sora spawned a long katana blade which he called Muramasa. As the blade was drawn out, the presence of the blade scared Aurelio. It was a blade capable of killing gods.

"Tsk! This was a test.. I did not sign up to die!" He thought to himself as he stared at the Muramasa.

Sora's face had red marks over it.

At the same time, Sora and Ryu dashed towards him. They both attacked at light speed with their weapons. Aurelio kept up but slipped a few times, enough for the two to damage them.

Sora punched him as Ryu kicked him in the nuts. Aurelio flew back but Sora and Ryu did not give him time to recover as they dashed after him immediately and continued pummeling him.

"Heaven's Sacrifice!" A large blow blew Ryu and Sora away. "You guys are screwed now. My perfect transformation is almost complete."

All of a sudden Aurelio stopped transforming and he fell to the ground. The Muramasa had pierced his hearts precise location. "H-How?.."

Sora had stopped time and stabbed him. He had a window of 3 seconds though.

Sora smiled at him as he fell to the ground.
Sora decapitated him with the Muramasa. He picked up the Muramasa and sealed it after.

"Good job Ryu."
"Nah, that was all you bro!" Ryu replied.

They playfully complimented each other as the door opened. 

A voice sounded through the cave.

"Proceed to the next arena please."

Hanako was badly injured but still conscious. Sora carried her on his back while Dusk continued healing her with the tiny bit of power she had left. Ryu did not put his mask back on as it was a one time thing.

"God damn, you sexy as fuck." Sora said to Ryu. Ryu blushed and playfully complimented him as well.

As they walked to the next stage, Hanako smelt Sora's shirtless body. She smiled and went to sleep.

Meanwhile......

Reita and his group were struggling to get past a giant toad with the ability to put people to sleep through singing.

"What the fuck is this toad's overpowered ability?!" Reita yelled.
Angelica yelled "Huh?!" As she had stuffing's in her ear to make sure she could not hear the toad sing.

They survived.