Unexpected

"HE DID WHAT?!" I raised my voice as loud as I can, the whole entire restaurant's eyes landing on the four of us.
"Keep your voice down please?" One of the waitresses whispered to me.
My ears puffed out steam.
"Your dad is such a F*CKING DOUCHE!" I said, glaring at Shoto.
"He wants me to transfer to another school. Yeah. I'm in a current argument with him before you came to my house the other day. Not to mention my mother is tempting to divorce my son of a b*tch of a father." Shoto said, placing his hand onto my shoulder.
"When is this all going to end?" I asked, my voice turning into a whisper.
"I'm kinda getting sick and tired of this rumor." Jirou said straight forward, her mouth turning into a frown.
"It disgusts me."
Momo nodded along with Jirou. "We have to put an end to this... but how?"
"Can't All Might do something?" Jirou added in.
"I don't think he'd want to hear from what we have to say to him." I muttered.
"We have to make him listen." Momo said, getting up.
"Waiter! We'll take this to go." She said, giving him money. Obviously she doesn't care how much she gives him.
The waiter was very confused but listened. He bagged our food and gave it to us to go.
We thanked the kind waiter and ran out of the restaurant.
"Well so much for wasting your dad's credit card huh?" I chuckled.
"I don't care about what he thinks anymore..." Shoto grinned at me and held my hand.
"I think we should head home... we'll talk about this situation tomorrow... good night!" Momo said as she dragged Jirou with her.
Jirou's face was flushed with a pink vibrant color. I laughed quietly as I waved at her goodbye.
"My mom is probably wondering where I am Shoto.... I'll see you tomorrow."
Shoto gave a slight nod, kissing my head.
"Alright then."
Once I came home, my mom was at the door, crossing her arms, and tapping her foot. Why is she angry? What did I do?
"Izuku. Why is my high school clothes box opened?" She asked as she pointed at the box that was on the table.
"Mom. It wasn't my fault.... it was Uraraka because she was trying to help me dress up for a date..." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"A date?" Inko closed the door behind me, quietly.
"Yeah a date...." I laughed nervously.
Does she know? Does she know who I like?
"Oooh~ so how'd it go?" She asked as she hummed warmly.
"It went-"
"Oh I remember my first date with your father.... Hisashi.. he was such a mess! It was adorable at how he tried so hard to not burn the food that he was making in front of me! Ah... good times..." She sighed afterwards.
"Yeah.... the date went well... I suppose..." I said, muttering.
"Get some sleep honey..." Inko patted my back as I walked down the hallway to head over to my room.
I kicked open the door, flopping onto my bed. Carelessly taking off my shoes and pants.
Come to think of it... this whole thing is like a movie. Sort of like a forced marriage plot kind of thing. You get one woman or man and they either both hate each other or don't know each other, then they fall for each other. BOOM! They're married and happily ever after.
But that's not what's going on here.
Shoto and Momo are supposedly dating. They don't love each other– they're friends! All they want is a normal life! But due to Enji, their friendship has gone haywire.
All my scattered thoughts invaded my head as my eyes started to get heavy.

~~~~ entering dreamland~~~~

"Where am I?" I looked around, my vision was blank. Pure white. White smoke surrounding me.
"Izuku! There you are." Shoto cane up to me, with a tux on?
What's going on?
Momo was underneath an arch, decorated with nice flowers and vines. She was in a white dress...
"Where's the rings?" Shoto asked as he placed his hand over my shoulder.
As I stared at him confusedly, a pillow appeared in my hands, with two shiny golden rings...
No it can't be...
No...
Shoto promised...
He wouldn't dream of it.
Would he?
His grip tensed upon my shoulder.
"Give me the damn rings..." his eyes were filled with pools of hatred and violence.
"I... no I don't want to." I said, glaring at him.
I'm going to stand my ground wether I like it or not.
My legs started to wobble.
As soon as I looked at Shoto, hands came out of the white smoke, grabbing a hold on me. They drowned me down with them.
"Shoto!" I yelled.
All I saw was him walk away, with a smug look on his face.
I landed near a window of a house, seeing two kids running around the living room, screaming and giggling. Both had raven black hair, and turquoise eyes.
A woman went down the stairs, accompanying a tall man.
"Look at them Shoto..."
Momo?!
Shoto was the tall man. The woman was Momo.
The kids?
They're.... they're Momo's and Shoto's children.
What is going on? Is my conscious trying to tell me something? Warn me something? Is this how everything's going to to end up?
Endeavor.
If we don't stop him, then this will all eventually happen.
Before I can think of anything else, the same hands pulled me down.
A new dream.
"Sweep those damn floors." Shoto smacked my head. I hissed in pain. Am I some kind of maid?! I glared at him, and then at the broom.
"Shoto. This isn't you. Your father is doing all of this. I don't know how. Please don't follow his path. You know better." I said, grabbing hold of hands. I saw the golden ring upon his finger.
His eyes widened as he stared at me.
"Izuku?"
"What's all of this? I..."
I took off his ring, the ring making a clank noise once it hit the floor.
"We must end it." I said before—
~~~~ end of dreamland~~~~

I shot myself awake, my heart racing. I rubbed my head, checking the time.
4:20 am
Dammit. Too early. But this gives my time to think of what I can do to end it all.

;;
A/N: I'm so sorry for the lateness. I guess this is all an early Christmas present for you all! I haven't been updating on my stories because I've been SUPER busy. Tired as well. ;w; anyways I hoped you enjoyed the weirdness.... :v