Confronting

"Heh... this all thing is one small rumor? This whole ENTIRE BS!" I started laughing. That's it... I'm loosing myself to some stupid sentence; "Shoto and Momo are dating."
Well... my sanity is done.
Why do I have to be the one to suffer in this stupid situation?
Momo looked at me with a worried look on her face. She placed a hand over my shoulder, sighing.
"I'll help you.. at least try to end this..." She said, with a faint smile.
My eye twitched, "Oh yeah?"
"Yeah... besides that.. I have to tell you, your boyfriend is a really good one y'know?" Momo smiled at me.
"Boyfriend?! He's not my boyfriend!" I said, waving my arms around in the air. My cheeks heated up. Boyfriend...

"Anyways...have you made up with Shoto yet?" She asked as she twirled her hair with her finger.
"We're getting there?"
"Ah... I see... well then see ya!" Momo said as she walked away silently.
Just great....
My phone buzzes in my pocket, making my teeth clench.
"I swear if it's Shot-"
I read the caller ID... dammit... it is Shoto...
I groaned and wiped my face slowly. What could this miserable guy would want now?
"What is it?" I answered the phone.
I'm going to regret this aren't I?
"Look.. Izuku... can I make it up to you again? Why won't you come to my house at night... My mom will be serving us Katsudon..." Shoto said, as at the end of every word, his voice broke?
I raised a brow... Katsudon?! :O
"Yeah.. um... I'll be coming... for sure... I'll be there..." I nodded slowly.
I need to calm myself and at least cut some slack to him.... I'm such a jerk. A jerk for love I guess you'd say...
"Great... see ya.." Shoto trailed off and hung up.
I bit my lower lip as I walked out of the school.
Oh god oh god...what am I going to wear??
I think it's about time to change my signature shoes and try on a new pair...
It's the same kind but black with a red streak across the sides.
Which personally I think it's awesome!
Making my way (dOwN tOwN-I mean-) back home, I saw my mom's car parked in the driveway.
"She's home early?" I muttered under my breath as I unlocked the door.
"Mom? You home?" I called out.
I saw my mom on the couch sleeping soundly.
I should leave her be... she's always working... non stop.. trying to keep this apartment.
I smiled weakly to myself and kissed her forehead softly.
"Love you..." I whispered.
She flinched and turned the other way, still asleep.
When I reached my room, I threw my backpack to the ground, closing the door quietly.
"FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE!!!" I screamed in my pillow.
It's about time I call... Uraraka...
I whipped out my phone and dialed her.
"Mocha speaking.." Uraraka chimed.
"Can you perhaps come over.. and.. help me pick out clothing for... a meet and great with... Shoto's parents?" I cringed slightly.
I'm expecting her to squeal or scream into my ear...
But no.
"Oh mah gawd!!! Finally!" She squealed slightly in her sentence. It wasn't loud.. thankfully.
"Yeah.. just come here quietly.." I whispered.
"Rodger that Broccoli.." She said, hanging up.
A few hours flew by. It was 6:50 pm.
Where the heck can this woman be?
I heard a soft knock on my window.
"Finally!"
I opened it, Uraraka throwing herself in dramatically.
"Hm... I'm not going to ask where you've been-"
"Haha.. I got eye liners, fake eyelashes, neck chokers, blush, and a bag of chips... all from the pharmacy around the corner!" She got up, brushing her knees.
"Haha... why'd it take you so long? Did you find a way to live there?" I rolled my eyes.
Uraraka shot me a death stare, grabbing my arm, yanking me.
"Sit down." She ordered.
I blinked and sat down.
"Now-"
"Why fake eyelashes? I'm not a girl-"
"Shut up... its for me..." Uraraka flipped her hair.
"Alright then..."
An hour or so passed, I felt like my face was full of make up and stuff that I don't like at all. I love my face clean and fresh...
"Oooh! My favorite part... choosing your outfit!" She clapped her hands as she plopped a chip into her mouth.
She walked into my closet, yanking and thrashing my clothes out.
"Nope... nope... nope... MOST DEFINITELY NOT!" She made a disgust face of a small All Might shirt that might fit me as a crop top now...
I've had that shirt since I was 4! I wouldn't get rid of it!
"Your closet is trash..." She said, crossing her arms
"Wow thanks-"
"LEAD me to your mom's room..." she smirked.
"aha- wait.. what?" I stuttered.
"Why do you need me to give you access to my mom's room?!" I asked, whisper yelling at her.
"you'll see.." she smirked.
"Fine.. it better not be something my mom would scream at me later.." I mumbled.
Uraraka went to my mom's room, tip toeing. She surprisingly never made a sound.
I poked my head in, seeing the outfit she picked out.